"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's correct, but what is the context of the video? Like why is she explaining rape?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Shes right in the fact that once she says no it's no. But that shyt is a slippery slope. How the fukk do u prove u actually stopped when she said to stop if she decides to front or lie and say that u didnt? Bottom line is find a wife and leave these random bytches alone. Lol
that's the thing. even when you do stop (as you should, as soon as she says no) you can't really prove it in the court of law. she can easily say it was non-consensual from jump

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i dont want to be on the same planet with a dumb b1tch where this would even be a thought that pops in her mind

b1tches can legit hop on a dudes dik while he's sleeping

ride him til 2 pumps away from climax

and if she has a change of mind during that last pump and u happen to grab her waist at that moment THEN ITS RAPE.

and this is okay with u?

you will all eat yourselves alive, its only a matter of time

you are all half a fags

feminized b1tch made nikkas

Crazy thought but...you could argue that creating life without it's consent is akin to rape

every rich nikka has done weird sh1t to women

If I was rich I'd walk around smacking women with my d1ck

And you'll also ignore a woman rescinding consent to prove a point for "the culture" because you tough, right.

:rudy:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
full
lotta low quality posting going on itt.

people talking switching to trannies and raping bytches.

cac infested thread.im suprised at a couple posters to

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The problem;

A lot of women are into rape-play. I can't tell you how many times a girl has literally texted me or call me back like; "Hey so how come you didn't keep going when I said stop?" bytch what? :gucci:

"I like the rough stuff, its unexpected".....I don't know if you need Jesus or an Asylum :merchant:

stave

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: y'all nikkas cosigning hitting the continue button on a crazy bytch and her undecided p*ssy that will put you openly on blast as a rapist

:dahell: I don't like this bytch either but goddamn

:dahell: I'm only on page 1 here

:mjgrin: gonna keep reading and see how many of these alleged incels really are on here

Some of y'all will have the :sadcam: face easily in this scenario

Sad. You could have just played it cool and started (or hopefully continued) cheating immediately :wow:

Be involuntary celibate brehs :dead: