"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
When i see these threads i feel like nobody is seeing the bigger picture...
If this will be considered rape... ur actually having consensual sex. and somewhere during mid thrust, shorty starts saying stop. and u keep going... ur a rapist.
The big picture... This could have never actually happen. she could have never said stop... but if she, for whatever reason wants to claim rape... this could be her story. If anybody saw her willing go into ur room and knew yall was going to have consensual sex.
this could be her story to say that it became non consensual during.
We are going to start needing scientists, psychologist, and biologist to start testifying about what is actually going on in a mans body and mind during intercourse to show how hard it is to stop sex once engaged in it.
But i see an agenda... and im hating it.
these type of topics are everywhere...
these are ridiculous scenarios that make no sense.. how many times in ur life as a man has a woman told you to stop during sex.?. how many times as a women have you told a man to stop?
Im sure not many...
its an agenda to put ridiculous shyt in women's head... and to make men hate women... for being fukkin ridiculous but
Most women arent this crazy and most men aren't stonecold rapist and abusers...

I understand the concern you are raising here

I do get it

But it's just another way a crazy bytch on some he say she say shyt will get ya

Avoid crazy bytches, wierd bytches, drunk bytches, and if I be honest, white bytchez

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
No alot of guys don't need what you admittedly called absurd spelled out at all. Its not even a normal or regular scenario,she is trying to break down that "no means no",but thats not what has men confused.

While some men may actually be confused, a lot of this behavior is plain old entitlement and conditioning to look at woman as less-than. Either way, for the sake of keeping dumb nikkas out of jail , spelling things out is necessary.

And I think you maybe misread me. The scenario isn't absurd and it happens regularly enough for multiple men in here to have experienced it, some multiple times. What's absurd is that in order to keep men from trying to chime in and debating against a woman's right to stop a sexual encounter at any point in time, that you have to take it all the way up to mid-stroke just to drive the point home that no is no even if during the act...and you still got nikkas debating this. That's proof that they're either ignorant or feel entitled enough to actually find ANY fault with what she said here in the video.

Women doing drugs and alchohol with a man,both are under the influence,but she gets to decide no after the fact?30 years later?that is confusing:martin:. Women can feel intimidated in a situation,or feel uncomfortable,feel the man should have saw the signs,and decide "no" after going through with the sex?that is confusing:martin:. Women saying they didn't consent the first time,but went back for more at a later date,talking about rape?that is confusing. Her "breaking it down" implies men are fighting worldwide about if a woman says no you should stop.No,you better stop even if she's still going.

Its the other goofy shyt men don't think is rape that she doesn't want to talk about because there is no cute way of saying it,that doesn't make it unfair,or the woman look like a lunatic and a child. Matter of fact this scenario makes the woman look like a child and a goofy too:mjlol:.

Nothing about OP or the following discussion is about the nuances of coercion, those things are being brought up as aside to try and create a counter argument to some sort of "movement" rather than the issue at hand. And even then most nikkas I kicked it with growing up WOULDN'T kick it with any females without any liquor or drugs present specifically because they had an agenda to get laid and knew that it was easier to talk women into sex if they were intoxicated. I would surmise that rationale sounds familiar to most people who frequent this board, which makes it easier to see how lines can start getting blurred and over-stepped. Yet in still...that ain't even the topic at hand.

Grown women don't play games,but I always say you have to assume women are like children going in,and that they can revert to being children at any moment,its in their nature,can't fault them. And @Take It In Blood is a pure athiest,lets just note that.

I think that's about as unfair as assuming whatever it is about men that has people in here on some he-man woman haters club membership, but in the context of the scenario in the OP, regression due to trauma CAN be one of the reasons a woman might stop a sexual encounter mid-stroke. It also might be a reason why some may go through with sexual acts that they don't enjoy because they don't really have the mental resources in those moments to connect the dots to being abused to what they're feeling. This is where the benefit of actually getting to know and communicating with who you're laying down with before hand comes in. Many people just throw weed and liquor at the situation until the senses are dull enough and inhibitions are low enough for the desired outcome, tell me I'm lying..

And what does his atheism have to do with his philosophy on women? Clergymen are notorious for rape, molestation and using their position in the communities to have their pick of sexual targets. And I know this first hand as I have two scumbag ministers in my family.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
She violates the man as well, agreeing to let him go in her smelly vagina, then making him stop for the fun of it, causing him to have to go home smelling like her stinking butt for nothing. Ain't that the main catalyst behind these so-called victims like this nutcase, who suppose to feel violated for going home smelling like his filth, but didn't get any pleasure, even though they both initially consented. If people going to start being this technical using the law for rape, then they need to start understanding that sex doesn't always mean consent from only the woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A girl did this to me in college. In mid stroke she asked me to stop because she felt bad for cheating on her boyfriend. She got dressed and rolled. Told my uncle what happen and he said she going to come back and DONT fukk Her. A few weeks later she was trying to come to my room drunk, trying to say she broke up with him so now it's cool. I was like Helllllll Nah.

Good advice unc. :salute:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:

Or how bout nikkas just need to stop when told to stop?

You’re trying to absolve men of any responsibility here.

Women have the right to change their mind whenever. Maybe you are doing something to make her uncomfortable, maybe the sex hurts. Either fukking way, if you hear STOP, you have a responsibility to stop.

Saying that a woman should never put herself in that kinda spot is missing the point entirely.

Bruh, I understand that and I feel MOST guys do. I've had chicks stop in the middle of sex and I was cool with it. I'm still cool with them to this day. You're missing the point with this type of advice tho. Let's play it out.

Girl: *after 7 strokes* Stop
Guy: *strokes 2 more times* Aight.
Girl later on goes to say guy raped her.
In a court battle the judge tosses the case out and public opinion laughs at her. People online attack her for saying she was raped and trying to ruin a good person's rep. The young girl's psyche is fukked up for the rest of her life.

If you don't think there's serious gray area as far as how soon the guy should stop then I don't know what to tell you. No one is debating a situation where the guy says no and continues to fukk until he nuts. :stopitslime:

As far as my advice, it is what it is. I already admitted I can't tell a woman what to do. But if yall wanna act like there isn't a difference in how a situation could appear then.. :hubie: It's just like if a chick got raped after wearing a scantily clad outfit. You can never say "She shouldn't have worn that." But please believe any good parent is gonna caution their child not to wear skimpy outfits in sketchy situations. And in this day an age, as sad as it is, people will judge the victim. That's my point. Control what you can and be smart with how you move sexually. The bad advice comes in when Amber Rose has girls walking around dressed like whatever and claiming they're sluts. It could lead to some very negative consequences.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
While some men may actually be confused, a lot of this behavior is plain old entitlement and conditioning to look at woman as less-than. Either way, for the sake of keeping dumb nikkas out of jail , spelling things out is necessary.

And I think you maybe misread me. The scenario isn't absurd and it happens regularly enough for multiple men in here to have experienced it, some multiple times. What's absurd is that in order to keep men from trying to chime in and debating against a woman's right to stop a sexual encounter at any point in time, that you have to take it all the way up to mid-stroke just to drive the point home that no is no even if during the act...and you still got nikkas debating this. That's proof that they're either ignorant or feel entitled enough to actually find ANY fault with what she said here in the video.

Nothing about OP or the following discussion is about the nuances of coercion, those things are being brought up as aside to try and create a counter argument to some sort of "movement" rather than the issue at hand. And even then most nikkas I kicked it with growing up WOULDN'T kick it with any females without any liquor or drugs present specifically because they had an agenda to get laid and knew that it was easier to talk women into sex if they were intoxicated. I would surmise that rationale sounds familiar to most people who frequent this board, which makes it easier to see how lines can start getting blurred and over-stepped. Yet in still...that ain't even the topic at hand.

I think that's about as unfair as assuming whatever it is about men that has people in here on some he-man woman haters club membership, but in the context of the scenario in the OP, regression due to trauma CAN be one of the reasons a woman might stop a sexual encounter mid-stroke. It also might be a reason why some may go through with sexual acts that they don't enjoy because they don't really have the mental resources in those moments to connect the dots to being abused to what they're feeling. This is where the benefit of actually getting to know and communicating with who you're laying down with before hand comes in. Many people just throw weed and liquor at the situation until the senses are dull enough and inhibitions are low enough for the desired outcome, tell me I'm lying..

And what does his atheism have to do with his philosophy on women? Clergymen are notorious for rape, molestation and using their position in the communities to have their pick of sexual targets. And I know this first hand as I have two scumbag ministers in my family.

The same way womens previous trauma or current displeasure can make them say no mid stroke. A mans current or past enjoyment of p*ssy could cause him to go a few extra strokes after the woman says no. And for you to fall in line with this woman in calling that man a rapist is a violation of men who would never commit any real act of rape:martin:. You need to understand the ilk of this nutty woman to understand why you need to advocate for men here, this is a woman who truly believes men should be labeled rapist if they were to go a few extra strokes,or should be bought up on charges,I don't think you would agree with that do you:patrice:? If not you should see why its important to talk about the nuances in this situation as well! But these type of women never want to discuss the nuances that bring accountability their way.

You got real psychological and biological in order to advocate for women which is fair. But I'm sure you under stand adrenaline,I don't think you would blame someone for not stopping mid swing during a fights. Women need to take responsibility there,same way they couldn't fix their mouths to say no beforehand,or no probably 5 strokes ago when she really wanted you to stop,a man may go a couple more strokes and shouldn't be called a rapist as that is insulting and violates you as a man.

SHe is being disingenious because I doubt any man would actually bring this up,knowing how it sounds. "A man should be able to keep going multiple strokes even after a woman says no:damn:" There are no men on that platform. No man is thinking about that in premeditated fashion. Why?Because it sounds bad when you say it outside of the act. But during the act they know stopping on a dime may not happen. So men aren't out here advocating on a "3 more strokes" platform. Men are being responsible knowing that you don't want to advocate that,because you may be empowering men who might want to push it to a "20 more strokes" platform or a "Dont ever stop" platform. Men don't want to empower,or be in bed with sick men who might feel empowered,or take your platform out of context to advocate something more extreme.

This woman is empowering sick and hateful women who might want to put a rape charge on a innocent black man,because he went 3 more strokes. This is who you are defending and advocating for. Out of all the men who said they had this happen,I'm almost 100% sure none of them stopped on the dime,or in mid stroke which is fine,they aren't rapist for that. And most women are actually sane,and wouldn't consider it rape if you went a few more strokes. So there really is no need for this discussion,other than the fact she is trying to convince women that what has been working all this time,and what has been the right thing,is now wrong. ANd that women ACTUALLY need to start putting cases on men who go 3 more strokes.

As the counter punchers men have to be,you have to tell men to be prepared for impressionable women taking on this new mindset she is advocating,and treat them with kid gloves instead of as grown ups.

What does him being a athiest have to do with anything? Nothing other than the fact I'm not the least bit suprised:martin:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Shorty batshyt crazy but she's right here...

In 2018, I was seriously thinking people ain't out here raping like that anymore...but the Coli has proven me wrong on sizable collective nature that still exists with some people...smh...

If she tells you to stop...stop that shyt man. Mid stroke or not.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
The key here is that intimate relations should always be respectful, no matter what.

Btw, men can have painful, uncomfortable sex that they wish to discontinue for whatever reason.

Should miscommunications or misunderstandings - which happen in every aspect of life - be criminalized
during the heat of a consensual sex act? Until very recently, the answer was always "no."

If this were true, imagine all of the potential criminal rape trials that would have happened during the white Sexual Revolution of the 1960s and 1970s (which was driven MORE by the newly open sexual desires of white women...).

Beware however, of those who would work to criminalize any form of male, heterosexual behavior for purposes of gender control.

Y'all need to read more, and "tweet/dap/neg" less.

410r0nQNg4L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg