The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obtuse means what?

Don't be a dikkhead

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/pr...foundation-for-achieving-middle-income-status

We're talking about the singular country that was the poster for poverty and famine in the modern world becoming a middle income nation sooner than later, increasing its GDP 93% in 6 years. That's a big fukking deal. Without finding any new resources which makes it seem more sustainable in the long term. If Somalia was growing like Ethiopia, and safe like her too, I would live there and not here in literally a moments notice.
being the last to finish a race doesn't mean much.

They get props for the advances they've made though.

But again you're being disingenuous.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
At least twism is just confused and thinks his deluded beliefs are actually pro black and in the long run conducive to black growth, this dude thinks invariably that American power = Black power = His own power :heh:

He always talks about and lauds America's hegemony as if he or anyone else benefits from it. I fail to see how this Milhouse benefits from America having a base in Burkina Faso.

Yeah my Grandfather/Great uncle (Im Marexan :mjlol:) wasn't much on foresight. He made a lot of crucial errors in that era that really shaped the next 15 years. IT was ambitious but stupid.

Don't get it twisted though, all those places... Northern Kenya, Ogaden, those Islands in Yemen, Djbouti, ALL are DUULKA SOOMALIYEEN :salute:

Yeah his whole smug dismissive attitude while cheerleading America's shyt foreign policies is real funny style. I mean its no big deal to me, but I just always thought that shyt was funny especially considering all the Tariq Nasheed stanning.

Yall waryaas gotta guide me to books about yalls history I need to learn about my neighbors.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn straight.

Ya'll stay talking all this "back to africa" shyt but don't wanna take care of the home front.

Who said you can't do both? You know its AAs traveling between the continent and America(other parts of the diaspora) right? I don't understand the concern for taking care of a "home front" that has a great deal of animosity towards your kind. But its better to stick with name brands instead of gettin your own I guess. :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who said you can't do both? You know its AAs traveling between the continent and America(other parts of the diaspora) right? I don't understand the concern for taking care of a "home front" that has a great deal of animosity towards your kind. But its better to stick with name brands instead of gettin your own I guess. :ehh:
Running away is what "they" want you to do.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yeah his whole smug dismissive attitude while cheerleading America's shyt foreign policies is real funny style. I mean its no big deal to me, but I just always thought that shyt was funny especially considering all the Tariq Nasheed stanning.

Yall waryaas gotta guide me to books about yalls history I need to learn about my neighbors.
This dudes naratives are so played out :mjlol: This dude said in the post below being last to finish a race doesn't mean much. Well it means a lot to the muthafukkas that were starving to death and shyt :why:
It's just typical insecurity about quality of life from your Western capitalists that dates back to the colonial era. The Ethiopian Coffee bean farmers in te mountains, if given the right price for their crop and left alone in peace, are going to have a higher quality of life and live almost as long as a person in the U.S. and probably fukk with badder hoes :manny: They can't quantify the perfect life so they hate on alternatives like that because it makes their wealth worship seem futile. This line of thinking and insecurity goes back to Weber and the Pilgrims.

being the last to finish a race doesn't mean much.

They get props for the advances they've made though.

But again you're being disingenuous.

This is something a racist white person would say. I know you're not that, but this is something they would say. I don't know that I'm being disingenuous, and if I was, why? What's my agenda here? I'm not Ethiopian and I don't know anyone who benefits from this. I'm observing facts and relaying my opinion. I deflect on Islam and I'm disingenuous on Ethiopia according to you :mjlol: Get real.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Running away is what "they" want you to do.

You musta missed the part where I said there are AAs that go back and forth. Not everyone pledged allegiance to the flag to the level that you did. :tu:

I've seen you in the IDF thread champion Israel, but your saying people of the diaspora shouldn't pursue any form of repatriation to the ancestral homeland.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This dudes naratives are so played out :mjlol: This dude said in the post below being last to finish a race doesn't mean much. Well it means a lot to the muthafukkas that were starving to death and shyt :why:
It's just typical insecurity about quality of life from your Western capitalists that dates back to the colonial era. The Ethiopian Coffee bean farmers in te mountains, if given the right price for their crop and left alone in peace, are going to have a higher quality of life and live almost as long as a person in the U.S. and probably fukk with badder hoes :manny: They can't quantify the perfect life so they hate on alternatives like that because it makes their wealth worship seem futile. This line of thinking and insecurity goes back to Weber and the Pilgrims.

This is something a racist white person would say. I know you're not that, but this is something they would say. I don't know that I'm being disingenuous, and if I was, why? What's my agenda here? I'm not Ethiopian and I don't know anyone who benefits from this. I'm observing facts and relaying my opinion. I deflect on Islam and I'm disingenuous on Ethiopia according to you :mjlol: Get real.

Get it how you live, but my obligation...my IMMEDIATE obligation is to those who live around me.

I can't save everyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You musta missed the part where I said there are AAs that go back and forth. Not everyone pledged allegiance to the flag to the level that you did. :tu:

I've seen you in the IDF thread champion Israel, but your saying people of the diaspora shouldn't pursue any form of repatriation to the ancestral homeland.
I don't really CHAMPION israel...but to say they don't face existential threats isn't true either.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Get it how you live, but my obligation...my IMMEDIATE obligation is to those who live around me.

I can't save everyone.

Well damn, lucky for us we don't give a fukk about your obligations and who you can save because this thread isn't about you. This thread is grown ass men talking about positive economic development in their ancestral homeland and building a dialogue of different ideas.

If you to talk about who you can save, make your own thread and get first post ethered by @Mephistopheles or something, go play somewhere we're busy.

Edit : Does anyone else see the Irony of this nikka having Ethiopia's dikk in his mouth in his sig and his bullshyt ass posts in this thread? :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't really CHAMPION israel...but to say they don't face existential threats isn't true either.
We won't change the subject, but the point is you have a very questionable if not outright juvenile viewpoint with regards to the global black struggle. But you go'on cook tho breh...
2aih6p2.jpg

Just do me a favor and take that Negus shyt out of your sig, I'm sure that's related to your Tariq stanning please don't involve my people or culture with fukk shyt. Thanks. :tu:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well damn, lucky for us we don't give a fukk about your obligations and who you can save because this thread isn't about you. This thread is grown ass men talking about positive economic development in their ancestral homeland and building a dialogue of different ideas.

If you to talk about who you can save, make your own thread and get first post ethered by @Mephistopheles or something, go play somewhere we're busy.

Edit : Does anyone else see the Irony of this nikka having Ethiopia's dikk in his mouth in his sig and his bullshyt ass posts in this thread? :mjlol:

I REALLY doubt that applies to ALL of you.

Ya'll stay talking about random african countries while ignoring immediate potential for change in your backyards.