Ethiopia Rising Again Firmly

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Read Nkrumah.

i have actually. i still don't think it will ever happen. Senegambia didn't work, West Indies Federation didn't work, Unite Arab Republic, Sudan even; the only way a United Africa will emerge is through a strong militarized central government (most liikely an expanding state)

plus as i said the economies, culture, languages, histories, are all different

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i have actually. i still don't think it will ever happen. Senegambia didn't work, West Indies Federation didn't work, Unite Arab Republic, Sudan even; the only way a United Africa will emerge is through a strong militarized central government (most liikely an expanding state)

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Sure it will after we kill c00ns like you:umad:

c00n = someone who understand that not all Africans are the same

5yvj8o.gif

i learn something new everyday

if tiny islands in the Caribbean can't unified, you think a billion people spread across a continent can? lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
c00n = someone who understand that not all Africans are the same

5yvj8o.gif

i learn something new everyday

if tiny islands in the Caribbean can't unified, you think a billion people spread across a continent can? lol

There is this thing called America and the EU

5yvj8o.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There is this thing called America and the EU

5yvj8o.gif

EU the pseudo country that doesn't include every European nation
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/5yvj8o.gif/img]

America that country that destroyed its indigenous population and was built off the backs of slaves

[img]http://blacksportsonline.com/index/5yvj8o.gif

Are you suggesting a country like South Africa to take over the rest of Africa by killing the other ethnic groups

5yvj8o.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
EU the pseudo country that doesn't include every European nation
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/5yvj8o.gif/img]

America that country that destroyed its indigenous population and was built off the backs of slaves

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/5yvj8o.gif

Are you suggesting a country like South Africa to take over the rest of Africa by killing the other ethnic groups

[IMG]http://blacksportsonline.com/index/5yvj8o.gif

And you suck at analogies?

5yvj8o.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And you suck at understanding things like economics, culture, and politics.

Show me a viable pathway to a United States of Africa

EU is not a country and US is not a continent nor is it as diverse as Africa. You listen to a Bob Marley song and think you know everything lmao

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

We'll agree to disagree. I think globalization is creating the perfect opportunity for this to happen. But as I said, I don't think it's possible with the current borders. As it is now, there are countless ethnic groups within single African nations. The way you're overstating the heterogenous nature of African societies you'd think each tribe should become its own independent state. This is like bringing up Liberia when people argue against repatriation, people can learn from the past to make things work in the future. What point is there to learn of the past if we don't do that at least.

Regional Nationalism is a great long term solution as long as the politics are sound, that I believe can bring about an eventual United States of Africa but even then it'd have to be a confederacy imo so as to let each regional state control its affairs.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
We'll agree to disagree. I think globalization is creating the perfect opportunity for this to happen. But as I said, I don't think it's possible with the current borders. As it is now, there are countless ethnic groups within single African nations. The way you're overstating the heterogenous nature of African societies you'd think each tribe should become its own independent states. Regional Nationalism is a great long term solution as long as the politics are sound, that I believe can bring about an eventual United States of Africa but even then it'd have to be a confederacy imo so as to let each regional state control its affairs.

Confederation is one the weakest forms of government.

You can tell when a person is retarded :pachaha:

Especially when they compare the nation Usa to the continent of Africa (50+ nations)