Ethiopia Rising Again Firmly

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I love how they treat black Muslims from surrounding lands and within Ethiopia.. they are always so courteous and nice, especially if your a Muslim in their justice system.
Along their longest boarder im sure those nikkas have loved Ethiopians for all of history.

My grandmother's husband was Muslim and she Christian its lots of relationships like that. shyt is peaceful, it must be off the strength of the Prophet but Ethiopia managed it better than most. That's why I'm paranoid about Wahhabism cuz I never want that shyt to take hold in Ethiopia and fukk up the peace.

They should go ahead and link the power grids w the Sudanese. Its best for everyone...plus I think eventually Ethiopia wants electricity and not coffee to be its main product.

That's the plan, Ethiopia is looking to provide electricity to the whole region it has deals with Djibouti, Somalia, Kenya, and the Sudans. I want things to develop enough for the region to unite under one nation, the resources and location is instant success.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My grandmother's husband was Muslim and she Christian its lots of relationships like that. shyt is peaceful, it must be off the strength of the Prophet but Ethiopia managed it better than most. That's why I'm paranoid about Wahhabism cuz I never want that shyt to take hold in Ethiopia and fukk up the peace.

That's the plan, Ethiopia is looking to provide electricity to the whole region it has deals with Djibouti, Somalia, Kenya, and the Sudans. I want things to develop enough for the region to unite under one nation, the resources and location is instant success.
I really don't see them uniting the region... I hope so. But even the Ethiopians I know locally here.... I haven't mentioned that im Muslim.. idk what they think I am. I think they believe im Ethiopian just cuz of associations and eating ..... but when I bring regular black looking chicks they always act funny. Sometimes Ethiopians are madd funny acting.. plus I was being sarcastic about the justice system... they are unfair to Muslims.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I really don't see them uniting the region... I hope so. But even the Ethiopians I know locally here.... I haven't mentioned that im Muslim.. idk what they think I am. I think they believe im Ethiopian just cuz of associations and eating ..... but when I bring regular black looking chicks they always act funny. Sometimes Ethiopians are madd funny acting.. plus I was being sarcastic about the justice system... they are unfair to Muslims.

shyt got a real long way to go, to me the more the diaspora grows the more of a chance there is cuz many of us grow up not learning the prejudices of our families or we outright reject them. It isn't always the case but you notice that the youth are even somewhat regional due to similarities in culture and circumstance. Most Christian Ethiopians are just extremely paranoid about Muslims cuz of the bad history of jihads on Abyssinia back in the day. I'm hoping time breaks a lot of the old ideas and brings in newer better ideas.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How similar/disimilar are Djibouti and Ethiopia? :lupe:

Djibouti was a French colony for decades whereas Ethiopia only was under brief Italian occupation. Both are home to the same ethnic groups(Afar/Somali), cultures are similar except Djibouti is overwhelmingly Muslim whereas Ethiopia is a bit more balanced with a slight Christian majority. Both are also close allies with the US and involved in the War on Terror, Djibouti is mostly arid and relies on it's coast whereas Ethiopia is has a lot of land favorable for agriculture.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Djibouti was a French colony for decades whereas Ethiopia only was under brief Italian occupation. Both are home to the same ethnic groups(Afar/Somali), cultures are similar except Djibouti is overwhelmingly Muslim whereas Ethiopia is a bit more balanced with a slight Christian majority. Both are also close allies with the US and involved in the War on Terror, Djibouti is mostly arid and relies on it's coast whereas Ethiopia is has a lot of land favorable for agriculture.
sooooo nothing at all?

Its just weird how people who are mostly the same live in such different environments :leostare:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
sooooo nothing at all?

Its just weird how people who are mostly the same live in such different environments :leostare:

Well we have the same origins as Cushytes, our differences only come from our environments and the effects of outside migration into those respective environments.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
i just came back from over there. people mad friendly. addis is dusty as shyt tho, a nikkas mucus was literally black :scusthov: will have to go back to further explore bole though :banderas:

saw they buildin up the freeway system and all that. the country was nice too. lalibela, bahir dar, the mountains

overall it gets a :obama: next time i go back i wanna learn the language, some nikkas thought i was from there i was like :whoa: might have some ethio blood in the family lines :whoo:

You went there for business or pleasure?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I totally disagree. Although, I don't think a United States of Africa should be formed under the current borders.

What would that solve? What is the point of the continent being one country? How is that even economically, politically or socially feasible? What do South Africans have in common with Sengalese etc etc ?