Ethiopia Rising Again Firmly

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I REALLY doubt that applies to ALL of you.

Ya'll stay talking about random african countries while ignoring immediate potential for change in your backyards.

lmao @ Ethiopia being a random African country, nikka IT'S THE fukkING THREAD TITLE

This nikka is either trolling or this fukking stupid

Argue with me about religion or something my nikka because you are losing your marbles fam

:mindblown: read your posts please

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah, I'd rather focus on places where we are the majority and have the means of labor and resources :ohhh:

Wow. What a concept. And here I was thinking all black people aren't capable of such things, I thought only white people were allowed to do things like this? :mindblown:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You don't even know what that means, unless you think africans are a monolith :heh:

Dude, look around... those trade agreements and contract aren't going to the US because of dinguses with attitudes like you.

And any indigenous African is apart of the Black monolithic race. Period.... ole Catcha Freeman ass nugga.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Dude, look around... those trade agreements and contract aren't going to the US because of dinguses with attitudes like you.

And any indigenous African is apart of the Black monolithic race. Period.... ole Catcha Freeman ass nugga.
:mjlol: You must be retarded. These nikkas still beef over their tribal origins, the fukk they become the NAACP?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
So do Whites and? :dahell:

So you original imply that we are all one functioning body, which we are not. We share ancestary with those people and NOTHING more.

Do you see Mexican-American, American-Mexicans going back to Mexico?
Do you see Irish-Americans, American-Irish going back to Ireland?
Do you see Chinese-Americans, American Born Chinese going back to China?

So why should we go over there, while our babies over here dying in the streets? Are sschools stay underfunded? We need these engineers, doctors, lawyers, teachers, HERE. fukk taking some other nikka shyt just so you can build some fantasy ass Charlie in The chocolate factory ass fantasy.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:mjlol: You must be retarded. These nikkas still beef over their tribal origins, the fukk they become the NAACP?

What does that have to do with doing business?

Here are white men lamenting that they are not getting enough of the action:

Have UK businesses missed the train in Ethiopia?

Across the Ethiopian countryside 2,000km (1,243 miles) of railway is being built, the first phase of an endeavour to create a new 5,000km network.

Currently no British companies are involved, despite Ethiopia approaching the UK for assistance at the start, and the project being constructed according to official UK railway industry standards.

........"I was hoping that by now there would have been more input from UK companies," says John Pearson, a British railway engineer with more than 40 years' experience.

Mr Pearson has since 2009 been technical adviser to the Ethiopian Railway Corporation (ERC), which is overseeing both projects.

He describes the present lack of British involvement as unfortunate and something that needs to be addressed by UK government.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-24869433

But-but-but they are a different type of black :to:

You should be asking why that Technical Adviser to the Ethiopian Railway Corp quoted in the article is not a black engineer (assuming he isn't). You should be asking how that $1trn purchasing power of AAs can be put to better use in investing overseas. Business is mutually beneficial. White Europeans are doing it but you'd rather turn the issue to race :dahell:

Some of you guys cannot see the wood for the trees. Ridiculous

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So you original imply that we are all one functioning body, which we are not. We share ancestary with those people and NOTHING more.

Do you see Mexican-American, American-Mexicans going back to Mexico?
Do you see Irish-Americans, American-Irish going back to Ireland?
Do you see Chinese-Americans, American Born Chinese going back to China?

So why should we go over there, while our babies over here dying in the streets? Are sschools stay underfunded? We need these engineers, doctors, lawyers, teachers, HERE. fukk taking some other nikka shyt just so you can build some fantasy ass Charlie in The chocolate factory ass fantasy.

Personally, i know several kids in my high school that went back to S. Korea, Hong Kong, China or go back and forth working on different projects and companies (our hs valedictorian goes to Harvard and has a company in China)...there are a number of Irish-Americans that went back to Ireland (in the 70s and 80s mostly) and many educated Mexican-Americans go to Mexico to get jobs and the amount of American born people in Mexico has doubled since 2000

Plus, i may be wrong but the a lot of the guys in this thread appear to be Ethiopian or Somali so who you are you to tell them they can't go back to their nations?

oh and you sound :umad:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love how they treat black Muslims from surrounding lands and within Ethiopia.. they are always so courteous and nice, especially if your a Muslim in their justice system.
Along their longest boarder im sure those nikkas have loved Ethiopians for all of history.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They should go ahead and link the power grids w the Sudanese. Its best for everyone...plus I think eventually Ethiopia wants electricity and not coffee to be its main product.