Ethiopia Rising Again Firmly

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
But i'm sayin, if nikkaz was united why couldn't yall have yall shyt back in theory? Plus if we speaking historically its shyt yall got that used to belong to us. Hell, Yemen stole an island under both of our noses. :manny:

The way I picture it the current borders would be dissolved in favor of larger provinces where all groups are allowed equal access to all the land. All them lowland nomads can travel where ever the fukk while highlanders can come to the coast and get on some fishing shyt, yall get a breadbasket to farm in for food and we get ports to ship shyt out of and fish the waters next to yall. The meat industry would boom even more once combined with the Ugandans, nikkaz would run the Indian Ocean. I'm tired of the beef, we'd be able to boss up on nikkaz if we formed like voltron. It's what Muhammad would want, it's totally the Islamic thing to do. :usure:

:mjlol: This was well thought out and I can agree with it but I was joking.

I could give a fukk about Ogaden :mjlol:

Somali's actually don't even care about it actually. They're more mad about the Kenya situation because it's actual valuable ports and shyt they stole. I don't think Somalia and Ethiopia would ever join forces but I can see them co-operating in the future on some Canada USA shyt. I think it's obvious ya'll are our cousins in comparison to like Kenyans and Arabs, even though ya'll on that jesus shyt :ufdup:

In Canada, Somali's and Ethio/Eris run in the same circles :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Whats to defend? Subsequent posts proved my point.

Those championing this thread have no idea what they're talking about or innate connection to the theme of the discussion. They're celebrating a win that hasn't been WON yet.
the people that have actually been to the country & know the culture?

:sas1:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
my family member who has been on two missions there? :sas2:
Lipton_Kermit.PNG

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Somali's actually don't even care about it actually. They're more mad about the Kenya situation because it's actual valuable ports and shyt they stole. I don't think Somalia and Ethiopia would ever join forces but I can see them co-operating in the future on some Canada USA shyt. I think it's obvious ya'll are our cousins in comparison to like Kenyans and Arabs, even though ya'll on that jesus shyt :ufdup:

lmao, sometimes I just be rappin to be rappin breh.

Honestly I think everyone uniting could solve the issue but I dunno if these particular leaders are that mature to go about it that way. But it's lots of nikkaz in the neighborhood with gripes including yall, brehs gotta fix them problems. You think Canada/US and I think more like Texas(the Sudan), the Southeast US(South Sudan/fertile parts of Ethiopia/Eritrea), and California(Somalia, the Kenyan coast, Djibouti, the Eritrean coast) it's too much advantage in numbers and cooperation. Its obvious yall our fam we all from the house of Cush. lol, I know the Christian shyt makes nikkaz stick out but Ethiopians was the first Muslims in Africa too....it was only right we was able to host all 3 Abrahamic faiths we a model to the whole region.

I seen it goin to Canada myself, shyt is cool as hell to me. It's a lot of bullshyt in America sometimes.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
fasting growing means...what?
Obtuse means what?

Don't be a dikkhead

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/pr...foundation-for-achieving-middle-income-status

We're talking about the singular country that was the poster for poverty and famine in the modern world becoming a middle income nation sooner than later, increasing its GDP 93% in 6 years. That's a big fukking deal. Without finding any new resources which makes it seem more sustainable in the long term. If Somalia was growing like Ethiopia, and safe like her too, I would live there and not here in literally a moments notice.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Hindsight is 20/20... But..

Siad Barre should have taken Northern Kenya. Too bad his mother's people are Ogaden. Even though they also live in Kenya.

Taking Kenyan territory would have been just as easy and we wouldn't have had the Soviets go full turn on us because Kenya was/is a staunchly Western ally. Plus, Kenya don't got an army :heh:

Siad would have been in good bargaining position.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
twism's cousin is a real character. :heh:
At least twism is just confused and thinks his deluded beliefs are actually pro black and in the long run conducive to black growth, this dude thinks invariably that American power = Black power = His own power :heh:

He always talks about and lauds America's hegemony as if he or anyone else benefits from it. I fail to see how this Milhouse benefits from America having a base in Burkina Faso.

Siad Barre should have taken Northern Kenya. Too bad his mother's people are Ogaden. Even though they also live in Kenya.

Taking Kenyan territory would have been just as easy and we wouldn't have had the Soviets go full turn on us because Kenya was/is a staunchly Western ally.

Siad would have been in good bargaining position.

Yeah my Grandfather/Great uncle (Im Marexan :mjlol:) wasn't much on foresight. He made a lot of crucial errors in that era that really shaped the next 15 years. IT was ambitious but stupid.

Don't get it twisted though, all those places... Northern Kenya, Ogaden, those Islands in Yemen, Djbouti, ALL are DUULKA SOOMALIYEEN :salute: