Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Professional athletes should be able to do this. Kobe did this for years, others as well. Yall need to quit making excuses for dude, he simply was not a good basketball player.
Wasn't Kobe doing a personal workout or was he made to & had to do sprints as well?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Professional athletes should be able to do this. Kobe did this for years, others as well. Yall need to quit making excuses for dude, he simply was not a good basketball player.
Stop making stuff up nikka. Ain't nobody during the course of an 82 game season regularly doing 3 hour combine workouts right before a game.
We ain't talking about shoot arounds

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Man watching all these c00n nicca cape for a tall doofy maga c00n is embarrassing. Niccas trying to rewrite history like dude was an actual good player who got held back by the man. This is some troll shyt. Dude was garbage and would of been garbage anywhere. This is why we call whatever is the latest online influencer yall daddy because the lengths and knots yall tie yourselves in order to defend these dudes makes me wonder if yall are legit children of the men yall fighting for.
No one is advocating this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Always thought it was strange how the Wizards as a franchise got Mike all the way up outta there as soon as he played his last game

Hearing the stories now about his time there, it makes a bit more sense

and that's why the last time they won anything was 1978

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shaq and them other ni66az kept him wayyyyyy at bay but Kobe didn’t mind, he just went at them dudes constantly in practice and in games (when he got his shot) again something Kwame couldn’t do...
So Kwame could keep his own coach and MJ at bay?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Jordan came in under a different kind of nba. This part of it is being heavily undersold. I dont want to hear comparisons to lebron who basically said if we can't win I'll just allow the media to paint the rest of my roster as trash and go and recruit or join other all stars. Jordan turned guys into title contending players doing it his way so it was the only way he knew.

Jordan's league came up in a time where most of the players where coming from poor impoverished communities single parent homes so it was a certain grit and toughness the newer league these guys come from the burbs 2 parent homes trainers who work with them from aau etc. I think jordan was trying to do for Kwame what he did for Scottie pippen but just didn't understand his way would work in the 90s but not in the 2000s
And Kwame literally came from that

If you actually watched the podcast, everyone there said Kwame never complained not ONE time.

The difference between wtf you’re trying to say and what they are all saying is that that shyt was ONLY happening to Kwame.

MJ and Doug wasn’t yelling at everyone, making them run before games, telling him to “fetch”, etc. Some of them even said they would’ve fukked MJ up for some of the shyt they tried on or said to Kwame.

But not one time did dude cry or complain.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jordan came in under a different kind of nba. This part of it is being heavily undersold. I dont want to hear comparisons to lebron who basically said if we can't win I'll just allow the media to paint the rest of my roster as trash and go and recruit or join other all stars. Jordan turned guys into title contending players doing it his way so it was the only way he knew.

Jordan's league came up in a time where most of the players where coming from poor impoverished communities single parent homes so it was a certain grit and toughness the newer league these guys come from the burbs 2 parent homes trainers who work with them from aau etc. I think jordan was trying to do for Kwame what he did for Scottie pippen but just didn't understand his way would work in the 90s but not in the 2000s
No, he didn’t. The era you’re describing is more so at the time of Kwame Brown’s drafting. LeBron who you mentioned and his draft alongside Carmelo and Wade the best players of the draft all had that story.

MJ was drafted in 1984. A lot of the players came from working class, rural backgrounds, two parent households like MJ. The best players were Bird, Malone, Mike, Pippen, D-Rob who all fit that profile. Yeah, there was players from the hood and the league had a coke problem when MJ was drafted but the generation of players you’re describing came years later when Mike was knee deep into his career.