Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man watching all these c00n nicca cape for a tall doofy maga c00n is embarrassing. Niccas trying to rewrite history like dude was an actual good player who got held back by the man. This is some troll shyt. Dude was garbage and would of been garbage anywhere. This is why we call whatever is the latest online influencer yall daddy because the lengths and knots yall tie yourselves in order to defend these dudes makes me wonder if yall are legit children of the men yall fighting for.
Yet somehow you have that nikka in your avi:mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop making stuff up nikka. Ain't nobody during the course of an 82 game season regularly doing 3 hour combine workouts right before a game.
We ain't talking about shoot arounds
Kobe did full blown workouts before games on a regular basis

Read this then come back and tell me I'm making shyt up

Kobe Bryant's work ethic was unmatched, here are 24 examples

From ESPN's Rick Reilly: account of kobe's pre-game workout

"Among a dozen other drills, Bryant does suicide push-ups. At the top of the pushup, he launches himself off the mat so hard that both his feet come off the ground and his hands slap his pecs. He does three sets of seven of these. This makes me turn away and whimper softly."

Dude was doing full blown workouts before games

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kobe did full blown workouts before games on a regular basis

Read this then come back and tell me I'm making shyt up

Kobe Bryant's work ethic was unmatched, here are 24 examples

From ESPN's Rick Reilly: account of kobe's pre-game workout

"Among a dozen other drills, Bryant does suicide push-ups. At the top of the pushup, he launches himself off the mat so hard that both his feet come off the ground and his hands slap his pecs. He does three sets of seven of these. This makes me turn away and whimper softly."

Dude was doing full blown workouts before games
Who was forced into doing full blown workouts before games though?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Coli being inconsistent as usual.

These dudes being scrubs in the NBA determining their license to talk about this situation doesn't add up with ya'll caping for a #1 bust for puffing his chest out at 2 solid NBA starters who are champions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Coli being inconsistent as usual.

These dudes being scrubs in the NBA determining their license to talk about this situation doesn't add up with ya'll caping for a #1 bust for puffing his chest out at 2 solid NBA starters who are champions.
There is nothing to be inconsistent about.

No one is saying Kwame’s career isn’t what it was, he’s not even saying it. He’s calling out the mistreatment of the media towards athletes. The same shyt Naomi Osaka is saying now with athletes and sponsors coming out the woodwork to support her.

The other pros are just confirming what Kwame is saying

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're over exaggerating caping.
How? If these dudes can't speak on a player better than them then all the energy Kwame had for Jax and Matt shouldn't fly either.
There is nothing to be inconsistent about.

No one is saying Kwame’s career isn’t what it was, he’s not even saying it. He’s calling out the mistreatment of the media towards athletes. The same shyt Naomi Osaka is saying now with athletes and sponsors coming out the woodwork to support her.

The other pros are just confirming what Kwame is saying
That's not what I'm talking about. There's posters saying because these dudes aren't on Jordan's level they shouldn't have a voice.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't see examples of caping. I see mostly nuanced takes. Quote what you see is over the top. It's not much.
I'm talking about posters joining the Kwame bandwagon and going as far as trying to change what his career was because he went at Jax and Matt, 2 players who were better than him. If that's the case these 4 have the right to speak.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How? If these dudes can't speak on a player better than them then all the energy Kwame had for Jax and Matt shouldn't fly either.

That's not what I'm talking about. There's posters saying because these dudes aren't on Jordan's level they shouldn't have a voice.
Oh that’s definitely not what I’m saying then and these dudes shouldn’t be saying it either. None of them would even be able to make it to the end of the bench yet alone a number 1 pick and considered “a bust” because of it.

These dudes were not only players they were there, they have more right to speak more than anyone else.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm talking about posters joining the Kwame bandwagon and going as far as trying to change what his career was because he went at Jax and Matt, 2 players who were better than him. If that's the case these 4 have the right to speak.
Nobody is trying to change his career bruh, but the narrative definitely needs to change.