Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
So Kwame could keep his own coach and MJ at bay?

Bruh, that’s not what I said in regards to Kobe. Not sure what your question is. All I’m saying is that Kwame should’ve taken his frustration with MJ/ Doug out on the league like others did. Unfortunately Kwame wasn’t built like that back then. He did as he got older tho :manny:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I love Mike too but I would’ve blacked out on dude if I was Kwame.

Dude was definitely focused on the money

The strength of that 18-year-old kid to put his family and more importantly his mother first and swallow his pride. You really have got to commend KB for his character in enduring all of that shyt man

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh, that’s not what I said in regards to Kobe. Not sure what your question is. All I’m saying is that Kwame should’ve taken his frustration with MJ/ Doug out on the league like others did. Unfortunately Kwame wasn’t built like that back then. He did as he got older tho :manny:
And what I’m saying it’s hard to do with your coach and star player sabotaging you

Not sure what you said regarding Kobe. By the time he got there he was hurt and his reputation was shot

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
And what I’m saying it’s hard to do with your coach and star player sabotaging you

Not sure what you said regarding Kobe. By the time he got there he was hurt and his reputation was shot

I was referencing Kobe’s first few years in the league and how he was treated by teammates but how he didn’t let that stop him from his future greatness.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was referencing Kobe’s first few years in the league and how he was treated by teammates but how he didn’t let that stop him from his future greatness.
Yeah because that fukking psycho Kobe

He put himself through hell. Kwame was forced.

And it wasn’t his teammates, it was literally Doug Collins the coach and Jordan, the ex-GM that never wanted him there

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never seen any instance whatsoever as a Laker fan of him having any ounce of offensive talent. Even if you’re destroyed mentally, you can still show flashes here and there of being that player you were supposed to be. He had 0 touch at the rim, couldn’t dribble, couldn’t shoot, etc. He probably led the league in missed dunks. He was a great defensive player tho I’ll give him that. He was dominating against high schools and Wizards bums. What evidence do you have that he could have been special? Lakers literally at one point was force feeding him to get his confidence up and he was shattering backboards. Stop it brehs

Imagine if Markelle Fultz stayed in Philly for five years instead of being traded to Orlando. We don’t know what Kwame might’ve been if he was put on the right team from the beginning.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm talking about posters joining the Kwame bandwagon and going as far as trying to change what his career was because he went at Jax and Matt, 2 players who were better than him. If that's the case these 4 have the right to speak.
What youre doing is quoting over the top caping and proving my point.

youre just name calling