Etan Thomas, Jahadi White, Tyrone Nesby, Chris Whitney tell the real about the Kwame years

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Respect to Kwame because they confirmed what other ppl have said and that Kwame never buckled or cried or got down on himself. He just kept coming to work and doin what he can do despite a insufferable environment predicated on him. Dude could’ve easily went the Ryan leaf route
As many of you know, I was the biggest kwame fan because I'm the biggest wizards fan. With that said, the Jordan "abuse" is overrated. Jordan gives tough love, and kwame himself will tell you Jordan is his man. Even gave him a chance in Charlotte.

He did call him a fukkin flaming fakkit in practice once and that incident was reported in the Washington post and went viral at the time. Jordan was gone right after that season so what's the excuses for him not developing afterwards? He was an alcoholic, that's what hurt his career. He quit on the team in the playoffs because he was mad at Eddie Jordan over playing time. The organization was like oh yeah, well we sitting you out for the rest of the season and I told everyone here how he'd beast out in LA. Now he gotta deal with Kobe :damn: but he's an alpha so the cream will rise..... Ava after trading kwame for some talent? LA wins titles again. On the surface it appeared that Jordan broke him but I've listened to everyone speak on it ands only Gilbert arenas after they got into it revealed the drinking problem which kwame didn't deny. And it makes sense because he "had" the talent when he entered the league. The organization should have intervened and got him help on his drinking. That's not really Jordan's responsibility or even his thing. But he gets the blame because he wasn't nice at practice :francis: