ESPN will cancel The Jump and has removed Rachel Nichols from all NBA programming

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Bro at that level everyone backstabs.
It's just a matter of alliances. Think survivor on steroids.
She's a backstabbing feminist agenda crook. Remember when Derrick Rose dropped career high and beat the case? That bytch made a quick segment throwing him under the bus. It's a backstabbing move, no survivor on steroids, you can have a career without doing cancel culture nonsense. She a typical nobody who married to guy a with connections who got her a career. Then of course the appetite grows and you know the rest of the story.

Daps

Maria won damn

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The Jump was just not a good show, I enjoyed it when it first came out but it got old too quick.

The Jump show formula

- 10 mins monologue to start, subject could be absolutely nothing but Rachel would somehow stretch it for 10 mins. Was the worst part of the show
- Segment on what happened on social media, player x tweeted, liked this etc
- Hot take segment
- 1 min segment on what happened in the NBA last night (this should be most of the show:stopitslime:but somehow got a min timeslot, lol)
- 10 seconds showing what happened in NBA history on this date, was a good part of the show.

That is just not a good basketball show, shyt like that should be left for First Takes of the world. The new show needs a segment like Legler does on SVP, discuss the games from last night fully and keep the twitter drama/hot take to a minimum. No one is expecting a full show of X & Os but you need to discuss basketball.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Definitely needs to be a more in depth show.

Legler is the only one that goes to the digital screen and shows the playmaking.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a backstabbing feminist agenda crook. Remember when Derrick Rose dropped career high and beat the case? That bytch made a quick segment throwing him under the bus. It's a backstabbing move, no survivor on steroids, you can have a career without doing cancel culture nonsense. She a typical nobody who married to guy a with connections who got her a career. Then of course the appetite grows and you know the rest of the story.
I don't quite understand your point at all.

Is it the cancel culture stuff that irks you.i agree with yo
The Jump was just not a good show, I enjoyed it when it first came out but it got old too quick.

The Jump show formula

- 10 mins monologue to start, subject could be absolutely nothing but Rachel would somehow stretch it for 10 mins. Was the worst part of the show
- Segment on what happened on social media, player x tweeted, liked this etc
- Hot take segment
- 1 min segment on what happened in the NBA last night (this should be most of the show:stopitslime:but somehow got a min timeslot, lol)
- 10 seconds showing what happened in NBA history on this date, was a good part of the show.

That is just not a good basketball show, shyt like that should be left for First Takes of the world. The new show needs a segment like Legler does on SVP, discuss the games from last night fully and keep the twitter drama/hot take to a minimum. No one is expecting a full show of X & Os but you need to discuss basketball.

I fully agree with this.
The show was a uninteresting if you are true basketball fan.
However to say that she was kicked out for backstabbing is just false.
Corporate America doesn't work like that at all.
She was kicked out because she didn't defend the company terrible diversity record and made it an issue.
The public is focused on the whole she sold out maria ish.
Life isn't as simple as black and white. There is mostly different shades of grey.
Maria is not the good guy and Rachel the bad guy.
Both are just politicking.
My last post on the topic.
Imma let y'all rock after this.