ESPN will cancel The Jump and has removed Rachel Nichols from all NBA programming

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Does he want a cookie or something? He sound like RJ, Perk, Stak, etc. They ain't no different. She look at everyone else the same. :cape: for a chick who only tolerate you as long as you stay in your place.

Dude is a clown trying to big up Rachel for being inclusive when the issue with her is racism in the workplace. I guess it's okay to him as long as she directs her energy to the negros :mjpls:

Ol "I know her heart ass nikka" :aicmon:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN did this because Rachel embarrassed them. They don't give a shyt about whether or not the comments were going to be perceived as racist to Maria Taylor.

Rachel's comments, in no uncertain terms, called ESPN out for bad practices when it comes to diversity.

THAT, was the problem in my estimation. Rachel's public apology -- whether sincere or not -- was toward Maria Taylor. But she meant what she said about ESPN.
Bing bing
You get it.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick story time.
At a large ny investment bank.
An alliance of senior trader, sales person and 2 research analyst agree to stage a walkout to join a rival firm.
They all agree to quit on a Friday.
The most senior research guy waits til everyone puts in their resignation then spends the weekend negotiating with management for the senior trader position using the leverage of you can't afford to lose all of us.
Moral of the story backstabbing, gossiping and politicking is a part of corporate America.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
james-worthy-lakers.gif