ESPN will cancel The Jump and has removed Rachel Nichols from all NBA programming

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When Jay Crawford was on first take that was the best iteration of the show

He was easily the best moderator they had
I always found it strange that no other network tried to pick him up after ESPN laid him off and now he's doing local news back at home. Dude was good at his job and truly fukked with sports like that compared to other people that's out there on TV or radio.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Chiney is too much of an ass-kisser.......Always pandering and giving unnecessary shout-outs.

They need a host who is passionate about sports and will be non-bias/objective.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Chiney is too much of an ass-kisser.......Always pandering and giving unnecessary shout-outs.

They have had that talent on the NBA roster for years now, yet for whatever reason they don't give her the coverage. Even cats on this site insisted that Malika get the spot over her even when she was obviously a better fit.

I'm referring to Cassidy Hubbarth btw. The only thing she doesn't have is the relationship with the players like Rachel Nichols does that helps with interviews.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

I like Chiney but she is better in the analyst role. Monica McNutt seems really good and chill

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Of course Matt and Stephen got Rachel on their show

:mjlol:
She just got hired by Showtime sports, it was bound to happen. They have worked with her for a while and it makes sense from a network perspective. I don't think anyone was begging them to interview her because they needed to hear her side of the story.