ESPN will cancel The Jump and has removed Rachel Nichols from all NBA programming

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She seems like the type that would go scorched earth and file a lawsuit against Disney/ESPN for that audio leak and how it's ruined her career and reputation :mjlol:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they threw some bread at her to keep that situation quiet and her not talk about publicly since you could make an argument that she does have a case.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Honestly it's best for the NBA that she's out of the paint. All she does is cause drama. She had zero interest in the actual game, just stories off the court.

I just thought of something :ohhh:

TNT could technically still bring her in under their umbrella and the NBA could as well seeing she's only being removed from the "ESPN" coverage of the NBA.

Daps
any ESPN show where people are just talking is Horrible.....no one wants to see Katie Nolan & some hawaiian homo discussing sports for 2 hours.....bring back real shows like NBA Action, Super Bouts, the NFL weightlifting contest (Earnest Byner used to win every year), Scholastic Sports (best high school athletes).....back in the days we watched ESPN all day to get hyped for Playing Sports.....now kids all watch this crap & gossip all day on social media imiting these fruitcakes......and i played sports unlike most of u fags......was an option qb, played point guard (scored 27 in a game), played shortstop, a little boxing......kids nowadays are fags....

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just thought of something :ohhh:

TNT could technically still bring her in under their umbrella and the NBA could as well seeing she's only being removed from the "ESPN" coverage of the NBA.

Hope not. They got their own lane going with bringing in WNBA players to do real analysis. Yknow, REAL players who have REAL pedigree and don't just stir up bullshyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hope not. They got their own lane going with bringing in WNBA players to do real analysis. Yknow, REAL players who have REAL pedigree and don't just stir up bullshyt.

I hope not either, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case considering that she still has some use to the NBA because of her connection with Bron and other high profile players.

The only question is would she still have those connections to the players seeing as she wouldn't be under the ESPN umbrella and the high profileness that comes along with it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Malika Andrews is attractive but she's not charismatic enough to lead a show in my opinion :hubie:
Yea, she didn’t seem natural leading the jump - more so acting the part. They should keep her on the sidelines and have someone else host. I wish they had an equivalent of Mina Kimes for basketball.