Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yes

NYC is big place unbeknownst to the Coli

Every neighborhood, every borough is different.

Some blocks it will work on, some it will absolutely NOT.

Plus factor in that these bins will get bitten and chewed through by rats anyways so its not exactly cause for celebration unless the city will give them to everyone free of charge and pay for replacing them if they get damaged or, just as likely, stolen.

Yeah for a city the size of NYC evaluating how to implement trash cans isnt as easy as going down to Lowes. All kinds of issues. Rat resistance, optimal size for residents. (Too big is expensive too small trash bags back on the curb), compatibility with trucks. In KC our trucks have grappler arms so most of the time the drivers dont even have to get out of the truck. Need to researchthe best vendors etc.

classic case where the general public dont understand the costs but would bytch and moan if NYC went cheap and made the wrong choice.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Trash bins like this are for people from Long Island.

The boroughs and city aren’t going to rock with this BS.
Yeah. Bins shoukd only be mandatory for businesses and apartment buildings since thats where the rats are. Houses needing to use bins is silly. And theyre forcing you to use these NYC bins instead of your own.

Automated pickup in nyc is peak delusion. Theres no chance with all the street parking

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Bins shoukd only be mandatory for businesses and apartment buildings since thats where the rats are. Houses needing to use bins is silly. And theyre forcing you to use these NYC bins instead of your own.
i mean, with all the bullshyt new york makes you pay for, i think a 40 dollar trash can to keep rats away shouldnt be too much of a grievance :skip:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
As a Florida, them lil measly Trashcans ain't shyt...NY is compacted and stuffed to the brim with different people in the same building you're gonna need 10 trash bens!

I hope the Garbage truck comes every day!
:stopitslime:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Every block would need an entire apartment complex size dumpster to be picked up daily
That would be better than that lil ass trash can the mayor rolled out:russ:

A couple trips to the corner store and a couple pizza boxes and that bytch is full

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That would be better than that lil ass trash can the mayor rolled out:russ:

A couple trips to the corner store and a couple pizza boxes and that bytch is full

what's tripped out is just for my single family house, I have 2 large trash cans and 1 large recycle bin. I NEVER fill one trash can fully each week. maybe halfway at most.

man, why are those trash cans mad small?????? da fukk :dahell:

and the city charges u for that bullshyt???? ours are free. it's part of paying for water/sewer/trash pickup every other month. if a trash can goes missing or gets damaged, u just call 311 and they bring u a new one.