Eric Adams decides to starve the rats out... NYC gets trash cans in 2024

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes

NYC is big place unbeknownst to the Coli

Every neighborhood, every borough is different.

Some blocks it will work on, some it will absolutely NOT.

Plus factor in that these bins will get bitten and chewed through by rats anyways so its not exactly cause for celebration unless the city will give them to everyone free of charge and pay for replacing them if they get damaged or, just as likely, stolen.
You said all this like I’m not in the GOAT city :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow. Finally. We don't have a rat problem in la county and we keep our trash in dumpsters and plastic bins.

Catch up.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Wow. Finally. We don't have a rat problem in la county and we keep our trash in dumpsters and plastic bins.

Catch up.
Because y’all actually have space and are not bound by water. And LA is relatively new historically compared to the east coast. The rats out there are entrenched and generations deep.
I would go as far as to say they have integrated themselves into the ecosystem and food chain to the point where if their numbers shrink significantly, it will affect that local biosphere

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because y’all actually have space and are not bound by water. And LA is relatively new historically compared to the east coast. The rats out there are entrenched and generations deep.
I would go as far as to say they have integrated themselves into the ecosystem and food chain to the point where if their numbers shrink significantly, it will affect that local biosphere
That's because new york city as a culture, is not clean