Eric Adams decides to starve the rats out... NYC gets trash cans in 2024

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
oh its a cash grab then :mjlol:

cause when I wasn't in a building we had the oldschool metal jawns with the lids.

exactly...:francis: it must be... OR the rats are becoming a very serious problem that they now trying to address.. I guess his donors got anygry they seeing them in their rich neighborhoods...:mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Trash day in NYC (Manhattan) is uniquely one of the grossest things you can experience-the smells, the leakage on the street, the rats, just fantastic. Oh and the massive piles that occupies a lane on the sidewalk as you walk past businesses

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah this shouldn't be a NY thread...it should be a Manhattan thread.

its BS that we're catching strays.

no cap tho the biggest rat I've ever seen in my lyfe was in the BX tho :mjlol:

shyt was the size of a miniature dog :damn:

They think ALL new yorkers must live in manhattan...:mjlol:

like they have NO idea how BIG nyc itself really is...:dead:

Daps
Brehs in this thread mad obtuse :stopitslime: of course the bags are gonna be on the curb if it's a tall ass apartment building, y'all think the sidewalk got room for 12 cans clumped together :mindblown:?
Also, trash is either sent down a garbage chute or taken to a backyard, then the super sends it outside.
It might not be the most glamorous thing, but it's better than whatever dikkensian take ppl are having here :martin:
It's crazy to see people dapping each other up over throwing trash in a bin in the 2nd slide, like it's a monumental achievement.

Even these are too small, and what if some idiot steals or fukk with them :snoop: he needs to put himself in there

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nah this shouldn't be a NY thread...it should be a Manhattan thread.

its BS that we're catching strays.

no cap tho the biggest rat I've ever seen in my lyfe was in the BX tho :mjlol:

shyt was the size of a miniature dog :damn:
Yeah, I live in Brooklyn and this is mostly a Manhattan thing.

At my small apartment building, there's trash cans: ones for regular garbage and ones for recyclable materials. We have to separate our trash and put it in the respective bins.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
nikkas complaining about using bins this can't be life :dead:why did I just assume all of modern civilization use trash bins you mean to tell me you fukking neanderthals just jazzy Jeff your garbage bags in the alley and let rodents treat your block like Golden Corral :dead::dead:

I mean how inconveniencing is it really to put your shyt in a damn trash bin like a civilized human? It can't be worse than having mutant Mark Henry rats stomping down your street every day

As a Chicago nikka I hereby declare NY LAWST!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas complaining about using bins this can't be life :dead:why did I just assume all of modern civilization use trash bins you mean to tell me you fukking neanderthals just jazzy Jeff your garbage bags in the alley and let rodents treat your block like Golden Corral :dead::dead:

I mean how inconveniencing is it really to put your shyt in a damn trash bin like a civilized human? It can't be worse than having mutant Mark Henry rats stomping down your street every day

As a Chicago nikka I hereby declare NY LAWST!!!

hold up like chicago aint fukked up itself?!!??:childplease::mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
No more dumping bags on sidewalk eh? I remember I visited and found that insane