Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

emoney

custom user title
Daps
This comment is straight :duck: but judging by the daps i guess it makes you fake militants feel better if you imagine a group of white men are the ones puttin all these non african women in black mens magazine :lolbron: Yall got plenty of media outlets. What power of promotion does little ass cape verde get? Non existent. But on the East Coast where you have cape verdean communities cape verdean women beauty is well known. That ain't got shyt to do with the media. Like i said, if there was all these dimes in west africa we woulda heard about it now. :ehh:

How so?

I believe when it comes to attractiveness, there may be a correlation between FAMILIARITY AND DESIRABILITY.

I'm not a fake militant and I'm not saying that Black beauty trumps all....I also don't believe that Black West and Central West African women are at the bottom of the totem pole globally. (I believe they are somewhere in the middle when all things are equal)

My posts was to simply point out the little talked about factors that contribute to some women collectively having the reputation as being "desirable" and others being "undesirable".

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

:rudy:da fukk u just say nikka

bum ass nikka

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This comment is straight :duck: but judging by the daps i guess it makes you fake militants feel better if you imagine a group of white men are the ones puttin all these non african women in black mens magazine :lolbron: Yall got plenty a lot of media outlets. What power of promotion does little ass cape verde get? Non existent. But on the East Coast where you have cape verdean communities cape verdean women beauty is well known. That ain't got shyt to do with the media creating myths, it's just word of worth & use of eyesight. Ain't no conspiracy, if west africa had dimes galore we woulda heard about it by now.

I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept that some ethnicities are simply better looking than others. There are no such hang ups about neighborhoods or cities. Like everyone knows BK got much better looking women Harlem. ATL got bad women everywhere & Philly don't. This is no different for countries.

Cape Verdeans are not some rare, mysterious,obscure ethnic group. They're just mulattoes of West African and Western European heritage like most "light skinned black" women that are glorified in the media. They fall right into the same standards of beauty promoted in the West, so your point backfires. We all know that mixed black/white women are promoted by white men as more attractive.

And no disrespect to mixed, light skinned or CV people intended

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ::dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

Your Dominican azz getting a lil too comfortable :aicmon:

Your c00n azz ran up in this thread thinking that because we think one African model isn't that attractive that its okay for you to talk crazy about black/african women as a whole. Go fukk yourself.

555322240.gif

And to think......just fukking yesterday you was in that Dominican thread talking about how closeminded people are stereotyping dominicans as self haters.......and yet here you are 24 hours later saying you think African women are ugly.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your c00n azz ran up in this thread thinking that because we think one African model isn't that attractive that its okay for you to talk crazy about black/african women as a whole. Go fukk yourself.

555322240.gif

And to think......just fukking yesterday you was in that Dominican thread talking about how closeminded people are stereotyping dominicans as self haters.......and yet here you are 24 hours later saying you think African women are ugly.

I wouldn't care if he said he didn't find them attractive and it was just his preference, But dude is acting like its a fact that African Women are ugly like a eugenist :what:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LOL

it's funny how nikkas think women on king magazine, straight stuntin, xxl eye candy or any of these urban platforms are real models. Most of them are just strippers, video hoes or reality stars. Real models walk runways of huge fashion shows, have portfolios and are represented by agencies.
Major photo shoots is where the money is. Runways isn't that lucrative. In any case, it isn't huge money either way but 15k to 20k for a shoot for CK Fall season and your pic is on the billboard in Time Square is huge. Of course, the celebrity status for models is with VS and the entertainment which intertwines and the reason I will never date a semi-successful model again. The parties they get invited to is demonic and they don't want to tell you shyt till your friend in the industry tells you :mindblown::to:

Anyway I digress, the bottom line is I don't know but one King model who I used to be cool with and dated in HS when she was a lame good girl who did a 180 as an adult, started strippin, King mag, Rap videos and basically turned into @TheStripper been hard on hoes ever since :pachaha:

Stripper and Thou probably wonder why I go so hard. I seen that bytch throw away her innocent for money and status. You can never get that shyt back no matter how much you lie to yourself and doing 180's ain't easy once you seen that fast money.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

555322240.gif

I aint even fukkin african or look anything like em how the fukk isit 'self hate' :heh: fukk outta here

me being half dominican has nothing to do with anything, but since yall can't look past that i'll let yall black americans tell it yourselves. Open up black mens magazine, King magazine etc where these plethora of nigerian dimes at? :banderas: :russ: CASE fukkIN CLOSED

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Y

555322240.gif

:lupe:

didn't realize that c00n was a Dominican. His posts make alot more sense now......

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
And what Exactly does an African Look like tho? there have been dozens of examples of women posted with a very diverse array of looks. Yet you idots stay talking bout some "African" look?

Take your your time, i'll wait...
theres no african look becuz africa is too diverse

and african americans dont look like all africans, they look like the africans they descend from

i swear nikkas r so ignorant :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint even fukkin african or look anything like em how the fukk isit 'self hate' :heh: fukk outta here

me being half dominican has nothing to do with anything, but since yall can't look past that i'll let yall black americans tell it yourselves. Open up black mens magazine, King magazine etc where these plethora of nigerian dimes at? :banderas: :russ: CASE fukkIN CLOSED
:wow: After I'd fall I'd quickly get up and tackle you again while beating you silly with a green plantain and malta bottle.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so your logic is because no fine Nigerian women are in black mens magazines, they're all ugly. word.

peep @BAfricans on twitter

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
You gotta be a warrior to wear them braids. It's disrespect if you do. And they battle each other. It's amazing.
Yeah.the morans.I'm from the Kalenjin tribe and we share a couple language words with Maasai though we have a not so friendly history:pachaha:
very similar culture to them although almost all of our sub-tribes have lost the garments:sadcam:
We still keep alot of our culture,though we've urbanized through the decades.Most kale live in very productive land so most of the rich ones are off farming plus athletics and other.
Former prez Moi is the most known kale.
moi2001.jpg