Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

This is the chic for the record... Not one nikka on this board would run to holla at this chic if they seen her in the streets.... And being that a "model" should be every man desire, Envy and Charlamagne are right.

I like chocolate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it did, you just didn't read. List the first cluster of "Africans" and everything.

No it didn't stupid. All haplogroups tells you is that two groups of people had a common ancestor X number of years ago. Haplogroups don't tell you shyt about phenotypes.

Just look at Haplogroup D. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D_(Y-DNA) It includes both natives of the Andaman Islands and Japan. Now tell me do these two people look the same to you?

9753Andamanese-people-608.jpg
ainu-elder+Hokkaido+Japan.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cape Verdeans are not some rare, mysterious,obscure ethnic group. They're just mulattoes of West African and Western European heritage like most "light skinned black" women that are glorified in the media. They fall right into the same standards of beauty promoted in the West, so your point backfires. We all know that mixed black/white women are promoted by white men as more attractive.

And no disrespect to mixed, light skinned or CV people intended

I would say its black people that promote them moreso than white men. White men would still take their own women over any light skin cutie.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No she doesn't. Having a gap in their teeth doesn't make them look alike.

. :camby: Try again.

don't be mad because you thought you had the "looking like Tyler the Creator" market cornered. there are other women that look like him too. stop being selfish....:aicmon:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why are they so harsh on dark skin women? I know for a fact if she was ugly and light skin we wouldn't be seeing half of these disgusting comments.

i'm not harsh on dark skinned women. i :noah: darkskinned women. but fugly is fugly....regardless of hue....:yeshrug: i can have an opinion...:why: