Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Look at the damn timeline on the link and google each haplogroup if you want to see what populations today are closer to the source :dahell:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Na. I used to stand up for africans when yall righteous African Americans(:comeon:) was crackin on 'em. i sure as hell wasn't tryna fukk tho :pachaha:
giphy.gif

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I dated models, real ones not just those black "king" ones. I will say they are overly aggressive, do not lack any confidence, and can seem to be self centered.

LOL

it's funny how nikkas think women on king magazine, straight stuntin, xxl eye candy or any of these urban platforms are real models. Most of them are just strippers, video hoes or reality stars. Real models walk runways of huge fashion shows, have portfolios and are represented by agencies.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ivory Coast could very well be a country with the most attractive women on the planet but given the fact that it doesn't have that reputation I HIGHLY doubt it. Men have been following their dikk since time immortal and a country with gold mine of dimes will not go un noticed so when countries like Sweden, Brazil, Cape Verde etc have reputation for beautiful women I believe it.

All of this is ofcourse ignoring the fact that i know plenty of Africans and not just going off hearsay.

This shyt aint even that important to me. I said my piece.

Reputation has a lot do with power and promotion. Black/African men have the least power and we couldn't even promote our women even if we wanted to and knew how.... because we lack the power systems and structures do so.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I'm surprised Selita never fukked a Cac :ehh:I always grouped her in with Rosario, Kerry and Zoe even though she has had a few public Black BF

I think Alex Wek isn't ugly but the makeup and way she dresses herself isn't ideal for her look.

I agree. I don't find Alek Wek attractive (not saying she's ugly)....but her excessive makeup, style of clothes is not helping her. This is the thing with a lot of dark skinned black women is they are trying to assimilate styles they see in European fashion magazines and these styles do not help them.

For example, sometime ago Asap Rocky stated that dark skinned black women should not wear bright red lipstick and got backlash for his comments. But he was absolutely right and I agree with him. White women wear red lipstick to make their lips fuller...but most Black women already have full lips so there's no need to wear red lipstick unless your taking your beauty tips from white or European fashion norms.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier , you need to look back over the thread just to appreciate how fully you've been sonned. I'm not vested in the debate either way, but these dudes have won already, you're just arguing to argue

What is there to win? The fact that you think you can turn a subjective debate into a win says alot, plus the fact you get thoroughly hoed in every thread you post in.

I agree. I don't find Alek Wek attractive (not saying she's ugly)....but her excessive makeup, style of clothes is not helping her. This is the thing with a lot of dark skinned black women is they are trying to assimilate styles they see in European fashion magazines and these styles do not help them.

For example, sometime ago Asap Rocky stated that dark skinned black women should not wear bright red lipstick and got backlash for his comments. But he was absolutely right and I agree with him. White women wear red lipstick to make their lips fuller...but most Black women already have full lips so there's no need to wear red lipstick unless your taking your beauty tips from white or European fashion norms.

All I was trying to say LOL. Thank you.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reputation has a lot do with power and promotion. Black/African men have the least power and we couldn't even promote our women even if we wanted to and knew how.... because we lack the power systems and structures do so.
This comment is straight :duck: but judging by the daps i guess it makes you fake militants feel better if you imagine a group of white men are the ones puttin all these non african women in black mens magazine :lolbron: Yall got plenty a lot of media outlets. What power of promotion does little ass cape verde get? Non existent. But on the East Coast where you have cape verdean communities cape verdean women beauty is well known. That ain't got shyt to do with the media creating myths, it's just word of mouth & use of eyesight. Ain't no conspiracy, if west africa had dimes galore we woulda heard about it by now.

I don't know why it's so hard for people to accept that im saying that some ethnicities are simply better looking than others. There are no such hang ups about neighborhoods or cities. Like everyone knows BK got much better looking women than Harlem. ATL got bad women everywhere where as Philly don't. This is no different for countries.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yall proved your point. If you feel like you won then stop quoting and taggin me. I'll take this L even though my initial point was lost. Let the fukking die already, damn.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Poitier, post some "ethnic" African dimes since our examples are too whitewashed for you.