Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
aight then....lets just focus on the Jarawa.

how come they look "very negroid" as you say eventhough they have the same haplogroup as the very asian looking ones?

I'd venture to say their is a sub mutation between them and the other groups on the Island. They might be closer to the first haplogroup that came to the Island and those other groups diverged. Show me distinct groups like that in Sierra Leone, though? :usure:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is this really a 30 page thread about whether or not a model is pretty?

:deadmanny:

Being a runway model isnt about being "pretty"...its about having a look. Ol girl yall arguing over definitely has a look (whether you like it or not).

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say that. I think Alex Wek is decent looking woman and I'm not scared of by a woman with ethnic features. Swagnificent and others are the ones saying girls like Isha, who have clear Cac features, are the standard of beauty. Have mixed redbones in your avi but claim you love pure African women, brehs. If you like a blend of races, cool, but don't try to sell any other thing.

Weren't you claiming Brittany Renner wasn't mixed and didn't exhibit any white features :russ:?

You are way too smart to be saying this shyt. Unless you're trolling :ld:.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Weren't you claiming Brittany Renner wasn't mixed and didn't exhibit any white features :russ:?

You are way too smart to be saying this shyt. Unless you're trolling :ld:.

I wasn't hyping her up. She has one White grandparent and 3 Black. I have a family full of women with similar admixture... we don't usually call those people mixed :yeshrug: