Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Except if you clearly read the thread, you'd see they attacked Alex Wek before anyone came to her defense, gnat.
i read the thread. ur wrong. the premise of the thread itself was that u couldnt call an african woman ugly.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i read the thread. ur wrong. the premise of the thread itself was that u couldnt call an african woman ugly.

If you watch the video, they clearly target Alex Wek. No faux militant imposed their opinions, merely called out the contradictions of those who would claim certain ideologies and preferences that they do not obviously believe in themselves. Cognitive dissonance is never a good thing, friend.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those three share the same haplogroup, Isha and a Cac does not. She got those Cac alleles from a white ancestor somewhere down the line.

:dahell: you seem to not be able to comprehend what I'm sayin

the Andaman Islanders are in a different haplogroup than most Africans, yet they have similar features to most Africans (dark skin, nappy hair, etc.)

how come Isha Sesay can't have similar features to cacs from a different haplogroup without you assuming they must have come from white ancestors?

isn't convergent evolution more likely? considering the fact that the Andaman Islanders are more genetically distant from Africans (who they look like) than Africans are from Europeans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except if you clearly read the thread, you'd see they attacked Alex Wek before anyone came to her defense, gnat.

no we attack the cacs that parade her around like she's some great African beauty

she isn't pretty....PERIOD

I'm not a bad person for saying what I believe to be the truth.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: you seem to not be able to comprehend what I'm sayin

the Andaman Islanders are in a different haplogroup than most Africans, yet they have similar features to most Africans (dark skin, nappy hair, etc.)

how come Isha Sesay can't have similar features to cacs from a different haplogroup without you assuming they must have come from white ancestors?

isn't convergent evolution more likely? considering the fact that the Andaman Islanders are more genetically distant from Africans (who they look like) than Africans are from Europeans.

They don't. Your eyes are faulty.

no we attack the cacs that parade her around like she's some great African beauty

she isn't pretty....PERIOD

I'm not a bad person for saying what I believe to be the truth.

Read the thread again, no one said she is a dime, merely that people are hypocritical in their spoken ideology and actions when they constantly target Alex Wek. I think she isn't ugly and you don't fine, but don't tell me you love African women with redbones in your avi and putting up post with African women with slim noses and double eyelids.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
no your wrong. Reread the first 5 pages of the thread. Just scores and scores of insults from the supposed "black" posters on this forum. Disgusting.

There are far too many c00ns that post here imho.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
u gotta be kidding me? they might not look EXACTLY like Africans, but they do look more like Africans than anyone else. are u gonna deny that?

They look Blasian to me, which makes sense with their haplogroups. Some look very negroid and other very asiatic, but it's dishonest to say their phenotype is closer to Africans than Asians when they sit right in the middle. Especially when you're trying to use it to prop up some Modern African woman's Cac features via convergent evolution :russ:

faqs01.jpg

ec2baffd-4eed-425e-845f-4c5963c6f337.jpg

images

27605804_19palawan_std.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
LOL you do realize that's the Jarawa tribe? One of many indigenous Andaman Islanders who range from very Asian to very Negroid, but the everage look is somewhere along the lines of a Blasian. Why are you trying so hard?

I specifically meant the Andaman Islanders. You know.....these people:

Andaman.jpg

onge-children.jpg

jarawa460_1661040c.jpg

Jarawa%202.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL you do realize that's the Jarawa tribe? One of many indigenous Andaman Islanders who range from very Asian to very Negroid, but the everage look is somewhere along the lines of a Blasian. Why are you trying so hard?

aight then....lets just focus on the Jarawa.

how come they look "very negroid" as you say eventhough they have the same haplogroup as the very asian looking ones?