All Star
Daps
genevieve-nnaji.jpg
Smh @ you fake militants lusting after these chocolate white women.:skip:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:wtf: West indian is a british term for their former colonies in carib. I was talkin about ugly ass jamaicans:lolbron: not no spanish chicks :rudy:
:comeon:

Anyone from the Caribbean is West Indian. Whether it be from a former British colony or a Spanish one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:
:wow: if you were in front of me right now I would've swung on you so hard we'd both fall.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
just googled it you right. i didn't know that. i thought it was just for english speaking countries :manny:
The British didn't even come up with the term West Indies. It was the Spanish.

Yeah, its the the Caribbean on the whole.

Caribbean = West Indies.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't try to bring logic to his quantum c00ning. He's the nikka that clowned dark skin girls growing up or clowned African students. Just let him tap dance for eternity.
Na. I used to stand up for africans when yall righteous African Americans(:comeon:) was crackin on 'em. i sure as hell wasn't tryna fukk tho :pachaha:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
and tbh alot of black american women do not look any different than a Nigerian or any other West African woman so how you gonna say that you think West African women are ugly yet you love black American women?:mjpls:

Unless you just like them light skinned yella-bones and could careless about the others. SMH.

exactly!

a lauryn hill, gabrielle union, or an india arie and their appearance would not be out of place in major coastal west african cities like abidjan, accra, or lagos.