ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
...having said all that, it would make some sense also to try and crossover the DC Universe app shows too (Titans, Doom Patrol, Stargirl, Swamp Thing)

By next year all of those shows would have done at least their first seasons and it makes sense to cross them over and acknowledge them in some way

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Its Welling's choice not CW, honestly from everything I've read and understood about dude, I dont know he ever liked playing Clark (He turned down smallville twice and avoided doing conventions for years until this year when he decided to every single one possibly cause Rosenbaum asked him so he could hang out)
Nah, I went to AwesomeCon and sat in on his 80th anniversary of Superman panel with Michael Rosenbaum and he said he'd come back if they asked him too.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if Nora going back in time made it happen quicker ... so its 2019 instead of 2024.. just like wells made the particle accelerator happen earlier

I think it's because of Well pushed everything 5 years earlier, it's the reason why it's happening next year instead of 2024. That said, Flashpoint messed up the timeline altogether so we have to be mindful of that as well.

With all that said, PEEP THIS VIDEO OUT because it points because this is very relevant to Infinite Crisis.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Its Welling's choice not CW, honestly from everything I've read and understood about dude, I dont know he ever liked playing Clark (He turned down smallville twice and avoided doing conventions for years until this year when he decided to every single one possibly cause Rosenbaum asked him so he could hang out)

a lot of actors do this to avoid being type cast or looked only as character so and so..
they go into a depression when they cant get other roles or looked only as so and so..

Hell .. we say luke skywalker is the voice of the joker... most people don't even know his real name....

he was In kingsman and if you saw that thread do you know how many people didn't even know that was him

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think I kinda preferred the previous 2 crossovers

I mean this was cool fandom service but it kinda got less and less interesting after the great first ep

Really Crisis on Infinite Earths is just to put Supergirl and Arrow on the same earth, maybe they'll do some cameos of Smallville and Flash 90 people but that might be it.
I cant imagine its to end a show because why would they just kill off a main character who has his own show midway through the season?

I personally do believe this a way to combine them all into one earth and reboot

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I'd rather the TV shows do this. CoIE is a HUGE event. It's not at all suited to being condensed down to a 2 hour film. It needs serial storytelling to work, budgeting issues aside.

Now if this were Final Crisis or Blackest Night? Yeah, the films need to do those.

:comeon: Let's not act like you can't properly set up Crisis in a movie timeline like Marvel did with Infinity War. A low budget TV version of Crisis without several of the main characters is not the route you go in showcasing the biggest event in the history of DC Comics.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:comeon: Let's not act like you can't properly set up Crisis in a movie timeline like Marvel did with Infinity War. A low budget TV version of Crisis without several of the main characters is not the route you go in showcasing the biggest event in the history of DC Comics.

based of the current DC movie track record .. we wont be at the crisis til that 2056 Barry message

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think it's because of Well pushed everything 5 years earlier, it's the reason why it's happening next year instead of 2024. That said, Flashpoint messed up the timeline altogether so we have to be mindful of that as well.

With all that said, PEEP THIS VIDEO OUT because it points because this is very relevant to Infinite Crisis.

the sucky writing and unplanned storylines and winging it messed up the timeline... not flashpoint
they admitted they screwed up with that zoom/jay/hunter man in the iron mask stuff.
flashpoint should've been at least til the mid winter break not half a damn episode....
the savitar reveal was nice then that last episode was a waste..
I still haven't watched after ep 13 of season 4 cause that story was so bad...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

2049 - 25 years = 2024 and - with Wells accelerating flash's powers by 5 years = 2019.... :ohhh: I see it now... the crisis could have flash missing by next year...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

2049 - 25 years = 2024 and - with Wells accelerating flash's powers by 5 years = 2019.... :ohhh: I see it now... the crisis could have flash missing by next year...

the problem with that is Gideon's newspaper article changed in real time in season 1..
we saw flash vanishes, then when he lost his speed it changed, then we see it changed back (but slightly different) so that 2024 is current based on when wells created the flash..

I thinking Nora accelerated the timeline with the help of RF of course. maybe a way to avoid the black flash time wraiths

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem with that is Gideon's newspaper article changed in real time in season 1..
we saw flash vanishes, then when he lost his speed it changed, then we see it changed back (but slightly different) so that 2024 is current based on when wells created the flash..

I thinking Nora accelerated the timeline with the help of RF of course. maybe a way to avoid the black flash time wraiths

Again, Flashpoint changed everything. So everything from season one is technically negated.