ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I actually seen this hammer in the comics before tho...:ehh: If your a superman fan or DC head you've seen it too...:manny: That crossover had a TON of easter eggs...
Yup. It's featured in one of the most famous and beloved Superman stories of all time. They didn't need to explain it anymore than they needed to explain Freeze's gun.

Didn't know there was a whole thread on this lol.

They actually brought Superman to TV? I don't watch Supergirl for shyt so I had no idea. Not only that but they got a real low budget short and ugly Superman at that... like wtf? And apparently he's not as strong as Supergirl? Lmao. CW man... gotta love em
No that's not just CW. It's been hinted at many times in the comics that Supergirl is stronger than Superman.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yup. It's featured in one of the most famous and beloved Superman stories of all time. They didn't need to explain it anymore than they needed to explain Freeze's gun.

No that's not just CW. It's been hinted at many times in the comics that Supergirl is stronger than Superman.

Look buddy, real nikkas ain't sitting around reading comics all day and shyt

Daps
Nah the one that fukked ME up personally was the last episode of Sliders...:mindblown: :mjcry:

Been debating the last few days whether to admit this or nah... but let me go ahead and take my coli clownin like a man:snoop:

I was actually getting Sliders and Quantum Leap mixed up and didn't realize it till your last post :snoop:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
@MartyMcFly.........Is "Quantam Leap" worth watching?

It's one of my all-time favorite shows. I was actually watching last night. Yes. It's very heartfelt, and the chemistry between the 2 characters Sam & Al is great. The first season is a struggle, but only 8 eps, but after that it finds its stride.