ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My fanboy wish for Crisis next year is that it involves all the CW shows, dips into all the other DC shows that have been on TV from Smallville to Gotham and it ends with all of the different worlds all merged into one so we have all of the CW characters on the same damn planet.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Its Welling's choice not CW, honestly from everything I've read and understood about dude, I dont know he ever liked playing Clark (He turned down smallville twice and avoided doing conventions for years until this year when he decided to every single one possibly cause Rosenbaum asked him so he could hang out)

Yeah wanted to move from it, it was on for DECADE during TV gold era when seasons were 20 -24 eps, basically half a year lol

On a sidenote those times were epic

Smallville
Lost
The Shield
The Wire
Prison Break
FNL
:banderas:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Again, Flashpoint changed everything. So everything from season one is technically negated.

I know and I hate that excuse . but I'm not speaking on specific events... I'm saying the way Gideon functions. Knowing all instantaneously I don't buy that flashpoint changed how she works . ... the newspaper nora showed in the season 5 premier was still 2024 ... therefore something during this season changes it to 2019