ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I noticed they reiterated that Supergirl whooped Superman’s ass and is superior to him yet again at the end of the episode. Must be a bunch of me too white feminists writing for Supergirl
I thought Supergirl was stronger than Superman?:dwillhuh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehman monitors the multiverse:myman: Them Dualities:blessed:: Oliver/Barry trade places:umad: Iris cookin:duck: Dig:laff: still can't handle Speed Force:flabbynsick: Flash/Arrow snug fit:russ:: Star Flabb computing:ehh: Smallworld throwback theme:krs: DC Easter Eggs galore:banderas: Amazo:fire: had a spark:huhldup: CW budget Go HAM:lawd: Gotham City backdrop:smugdraper: Bruce Wayne slander:leostare: 'I'm the original vigilante':heh: Bat/Super Girl L Word spinoff:steviej: Arkham Assylum subplot:demonic: Eobard/Merlyn dual FUKKERY:win: The Pet Shop Boys:skip: Superman toss thru buildings:pachaha: Crisis on Infinite Earths acometh:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There were some great :mjlol:moments in tonight's episode.

The fact that you have to stand there like :mjgrin:holding the book for it to work

When Deegan snatches the book and flies off - they all just watch him leave like :dwillhuh:. I was :mindblown:. Three of you motherfukkers can move at supersonic speed. Chase him :wtf:

Get married Superbrehs :leon::cape:

Crisis up next. :ohhh:I agree that there's no way that this should have been on TV before they made a movie.

Late pass: Am I bugging or did the shows all switch nights to reflect the body swap?:ohhh:

Naw WB has shown they dont know how to handle this comic shyt, let them continue to to have their little seperate universe and confuse people with all the different versions of the same characters. Arrowverse know how to to do this shyt when they really want to

Finally we're getting that Black Lightning crossover. :blessed:

Sara and Nissa and Nyssa. The fukkery is gonna be abound. :ahh:

We're definitely getting Batman. Have to be getting Batman. :lupe:

I'm sad there's no Wonder Woman though. :mjcry:

Do we get John Diggle and John Stewart in the same show? Does Diggle turn to Stewart? :feedme:

Did they really write out Superman just so Kara can get center stage? Is that really necessary? :gucci:

Will Crisis be a 5 episode crossover, half season event, or full season event? :lupe::lupe::lupe:

I mean it is her show, we lucky we even go him at all, with the way WB/DC trying to keep all of their "main" characters of tv. Funny thing is CW has increased the popularity of the flash and Arrow, they big time now.

I noticed they reiterated that Supergirl whooped Superman’s ass and is superior to him yet again at the end of the episode. Must be a bunch of me too white feminists writing for Supergirl

To me it looked like it was Superman that had to read the book after Kara failed, and it was superman that was basically the mvp of the show, they had to call him in to get the whole plan to work. She should be stronger than him since she is older its just that he has 17 years of experience on her

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh nevermind, I thought "Quantum Leap" was a movie.

You gotta ask more than one person breh.

With that said, QL was a very solid show back then. I used to watch it all the time with my family.

It may be dated now but back then it was one of the top shows on TV

Martha