ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of if they actually kill them off or not, they have to recreate the deaths of Supergirl and The Flash. You don't do this event then not do two of the most iconic scenes from the story

A nikka gon shed some tears when we see Supes cradling Kara in his arms in live action. :mjcry:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It needs to be said this third episode of the crossover was so bad it ruined the entirety of the thing. There were so many cringe worthy moments and such a tonal shift from the last two, it was like watching power rangers. Wtf was this especially after the last two nights despite some flaws were actually pretty great.:snoop:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Crisis was a big storyline from my understanding so it might be all hands on deck.
Crisis was, at the time, the biggest event in all superhero comic books. Hell, even now, it's still in the running in terms of scope and what it meant in the long run. This is absolutely going to be all hands on deck. Arrow, Flash, Legends, Supergirl, Batwoman, and Black Lightning are going to be part of this. It wouldn't be Crisis on Infinite Earths if they weren't.

If they can work it out to include the DC Universe shows - and you know they want to - then Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, and Stargirl are coming too. I bet they announced this so far in advance because they're already working out the contracts and scheduling.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It needs to be said this third episode of the crossover was so bad it ruined the entirety of the thing. There were so many cringe worthy moments and such a tonal shift from the last two, it was like watching power rangers. Wtf was this especially after the last two nights despite some flaws were actually pretty great.:snoop:

I noticed it felt a bit OFF too... I blame the supergirl writers...:francis:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Don't watch none of the Arrowverse shyt but I saw on twitter they're doing Crisis on Infinite Earths? :martin:

w/o the JUSTICE LEAGUE? :martin:

Are they going to actually kill Barry? :martin:
Breh they practically have a full Justice League at this point. They got Superman, Flash, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Atom, and Martian Manhunter on top of over a dozen other heores. They good. lol

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Finally we're getting that Black Lightning crossover. :blessed:

Sara and Nissa and Nyssa. The fukkery is gonna be abound. :ahh:

We're definitely getting Batman. Have to be getting Batman. :lupe:

I'm sad there's no Wonder Woman though. :mjcry:

Do we get John Diggle and John Stewart in the same show? Does Diggle turn to Stewart? :feedme:

Did they really write out Superman just so Kara can get center stage? Is that really necessary? :gucci:

Will Crisis be a 5 episode crossover, half season event, or full season event? :lupe::lupe::lupe: