ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The arrowverse is so disrespectful to Supeman :mjlol:
I have never seen Supes take so many "L"s or be so incompetent. This nikka was straight useless out there at times. Then having Lois out there swinging a giant hammer :russ:

The chic that plays Lois may be not the most attractive Lois out there but she did embody the character spirit. She did a great job:ehh:

Overall I expected more so I am kind of disappointed with what I got but it's the CW, there is only so much they can do.:francis:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The arrowverse is so disrespectful to Supeman :mjlol:
I have never seen Supes take so many "L"s or be so incompetent. This nikka was straight useless out there at times. Then having Lois out there swinging a giant hammer :russ:

The chic that plays Lois may be not the most attractive Lois out there but she did embody the character spirit. She did a great job:ehh:

Overall I expected more so I am kind of disappointed with what I got but it's the CW, there is only so much they can do.:francis:

giphy.gif

That’s Lois right there.... you’re right though she did have the spirit.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
  1. The hell was that hammer and where did it come from? :wtf:
  2. Was CW taking shots at New JaneThor? :ohhh::russ:

Actress Elizabeth Tulloch provided an answer on her Twitter account, after asking Supergirl's co-showrunner Robert Rovner. Apparently, it is the Solar Hammer that is paired with the Cosmic Anvil - two items depicted in Superman's workshop in All-Star Superman. Reportedly he uses The Solar Hammer and Cosmic Anvil to forge tiny suns to feed the baby Sun-Eater he keeps as a pet. The Solar Hammer is also a mean weapon in the right hands, as Lois Lane proves in the fight with Dr. Deegan.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Actress Elizabeth Tulloch provided an answer on her Twitter account, after asking Supergirl's co-showrunner Robert Rovner. Apparently, it is the Solar Hammer that is paired with the Cosmic Anvil - two items depicted in Superman's workshop in All-Star Superman. Reportedly he uses The Solar Hammer and Cosmic Anvil to forge tiny suns to feed the baby Sun-Eater he keeps as a pet. The Solar Hammer is also a mean weapon in the right hands, as Lois Lane proves in the fight with Dr. Deegan.

Have your show explained through Twitter brehs....

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know there was a whole thread on this lol.

They actually brought Superman to TV? I don't watch Supergirl for shyt so I had no idea. Not only that but they got a real low budget short and ugly Superman at that... like wtf? And apparently he's not as strong as Supergirl? Lmao. CW man... gotta love em