ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Breh, if they really make a Smallville crossover happen....

John Glover was so good as Lionel Luther, his relationship with Lex was one of the best aspects of the show :wow:

Superman barbecuing in the Fortress of Solitude :mjlol:

What was that big hammer that Lois had :lupe:

Deegan's face now :picard:

Brainiac taking out Amazo on his own :gucci:

What did Oliver sacrifice :to:

Crisis on Infinite Earths coming :ooh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Supposedly they're doing Crisis early to end one or two of the shows, most likely Arrow & Legends but Flash could be in question considering Flash disappears during the event.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They will probably merge the shows or something, but that would be weird mid season. They might just merge universes and spread the characters around.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
c02fc03993721842401b30c8c9ba3f4f.gif

Do the right thing, CW :ufdup:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Supposedly they're doing Crisis early to end one or two of the shows, most likely Arrow & Legends but Flash could be in question considering Flash disappears during the event.
I'm thinking that could be the twist instead of Barry dying it could be Oliv...nevermind lets see how this plays out

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
First. OH MY GOD THEY'RE DOING CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Second, I can see CW maybe wanting to get rid of a show or two, or maybe replace them with something fresh. So let's just say that Arrow ends, because we don't know what deal Ollie made with The Monitor, they made a big thing of Batwoman and the Batman mythos. So maybe they'll replace Arrow with Batwoman. This could also be how Black Lighting could be brought into the Arrowverse. Or maybe make the Arrowverse more like Black Lightnings reality. There's a lot that they can do to shake things up.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
c02fc03993721842401b30c8c9ba3f4f.gif

Do the right thing, CW :ufdup:

Its Welling's choice not CW, honestly from everything I've read and understood about dude, I dont know he ever liked playing Clark (He turned down smallville twice and avoided doing conventions for years until this year when he decided to every single one possibly cause Rosenbaum asked him so he could hang out)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think I kinda preferred the previous 2 crossovers

I mean this was cool fandom service but it kinda got less and less interesting after the great first ep

Really Crisis on Infinite Earths is just to put Supergirl and Arrow on the same earth, maybe they'll do some cameos of Smallville and Flash 90 people but that might be it.
I cant imagine its to end a show because why would they just kill off a main character who has his own show midway through the season?