Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Played the hell out of that game. Me and a bud started a full co-op run on PC a little bit ago. Should get back into it sometime.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Got frustrated with Radahn and put the game down. I'd love to get past that bytch but if I'm being honest I haven't played the game in earnest since getting stuck last year. I tried again 2 months ago and just said fukk it. I'll try again soon.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Got frustrated with Radahn and put the game down. I'd love to get past that bytch but if I'm being honest I haven't played the game in earnest since getting stuck last year. I tried again 2 months ago and just said fukk it. I'll try again soon.
I think he's optional? The dude in Castle Redmane, right?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I played it for about 20 hours, I beat the dude on the horse (tree centinal) after like 768852 tries and I made a pretty decent bleed build using dual swords and this really powerful ash of war on both swords. I think the map is huge and the graphics are impressive. It also has some really good gameplay. I started to subscribe to the “git gud” mentality as I was getting into a groove and understanding the mechanics.

I was a hater of the game initially and after playing it for that amount of time I think it’s a good game
But not for me, the aimless wondering and lack of real story had me unmotivated to continue through the constant grind. Beating these semi bosses felt underwhelming and beating the main bosses were somewhat satisfying but not enough for me to want to keep ramming my head into a wall to beat more of them. After a while I felt like this game was never going to end and I was always going to be the underdog in every fight. Idk but I like the idea of being able to over level and become untouchable, but this game that will never happen and if it does it’s after a very long time.

This game is so niche, I think game of the year should have went to GOW. You have to be the hardest of core gamers to really enjoy this game.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I played it for about 20 hours, I beat the dude on the horse (tree centinal) after like 768852 tries and I made a pretty decent bleed build using dual swords and this really powerful ash of war on both swords. I think the map is huge and the graphics are impressive. It also has some really good gameplay. I started to subscribe to the “git gud” mentality as I was getting into a groove and understanding the mechanics.

I was a hater of the game initially and after playing it for that amount of time I think it’s a good game
But not for me, the aimless wondering and lack of real story had me unmotivated to continue through the constant grind. Beating these semi bosses felt underwhelming and beating the main bosses were somewhat satisfying but not enough for me to want to keep ramming my head into a wall to beat more of them. After a while I felt like this game was never going to end and I was always going to be the underdog in every fight. Idk but I like the idea of being able to over level and become untouchable, but this game that will never happen and if it does it’s after a very long time.

This game is so niche, I think game of the year should have went to GOW. You have to be the hardest of core gamers to really enjoy this game.
It wouldn’t be a From Software game if it was easy and anybody could beat it. I’m glad there’s a few companies still around that don’t coddle players.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
My only gripe with this game is the amount of stuff I gotta do just to get the costume pieces I need for my build. I eventually just stopped playing. I tell myself Ragnarok is better but Elden Ring made me say no to sleep.