Elden Ring is the most overrated game I've ever played, Arcadium nikkas owe me $60

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So I was getting one-shotted by everything until I realized armor is actually useful in this game

Since BB is the only other FromSoft game I've played and since armor was pretty much useless in that, I never even tried to get any in this game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I was getting one-shotted by everything until I realized armor is actually useful in this game

Since BB is the only other FromSoft game I've played and since armor was pretty much useless in that, I never even tried to get any in this game

It’s still fashion souls over here except for talismans

As long as I’m not fat rolling I put on whatever

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm sorry, but the more I play Dark Souls Remastered...it's getting harder and harder for me to jump back into Elden Ring. I just love the fact that everywhere you go, you end up back to where you started. Furthermore, I was giddy as hell killing the gargoyles and finding out the shortcut was near one of the first campfire's I farmed at :gladbron:.

Like I'm reacting to this game like I just got out of prison and playing a PS3, while the rest of the world moved onto a PS10 and shyt :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Heavy spoilers,
but in order to advance in a large portion of sidequests and probably like 1/3 of the playable area in the game, you have to beat him
it's hard to think of another game with so much optional and hidden stuff. I guess games like Skyrim have a lot of optional content, but it's different in Elden Ring. there's whole parts of the map you might never see, and some of it is hidden behind some vague, convoluted, "quests" (with no quest tracker, or even a dialog log)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
it's hard to think of another game with so much optional and hidden stuff. I guess games like Skyrim have a lot of optional content, but it's different in Elden Ring. there's whole parts of the map you might never see, and some of it is hidden behind some vague, convoluted, "quests" (with no quest tracker, or even a dialog log)

I've put like 300-400 hours into this and just found out about a weapon I didn't have. shyts insane

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sorry, but the more I play Dark Souls Remastered...it's getting harder and harder for me to jump back into Elden Ring. I just love the fact that everywhere you go, you end up back to where you started. Furthermore, I was giddy as hell killing the gargoyles and finding out the shortcut was near one of the first campfire's I farmed at :gladbron:.

Like I'm reacting to this game like I just got out of prison and playing a PS3, while the rest of the world moved onto a PS10 and shyt :mjlol:

Thats why i always say dark souls is my favorite, it has by far the best map design out of all the games. Like the overall map feels like a legacy dungeon itself. Absolutely love that game. So many good boss fights also, like Sif and Moonligot butterfly.

I also dont know why they got rid of the dragon tail cutting mechanic where you got a unique weapon from targeting their tails.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Thats why i always say dark souls is my favorite, it has by far the best map design out of all the games. Like the overall map feels like a legacy dungeon itself. Absolutely love that game.

Breh I was giddy as hell going back to the area that I was trying to find out how to open. It reminds me of when I have first seen the movie Saw and notice the corpse was moving in the bathroom :damn:. My son and wife thought I beat the game, I'm like hell nah...I'm back to where I started:krs:.

Family:

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh I was giddy as hell going back to the area that I was trying to find out how to open. It reminds me of when I have first seen the movie Saw and notice the corpse was moving in the bathroom :damn:. My son and wife thought I beat the game, I'm like hell nah...I'm back to where I started:krs:.

Family:

200.gif

Theres also another really cool part in a dungeon where you get a good view of another area but i wont say more than that

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Theres also another really cool part in a dungeon where you get a good view of another area but i wont say more than that

:ohhh:I think I know what you are talking about, but I'm not trying to spoil the game for myself. I have just been dikking around and taking my time. Going into the game like a time killer, rather than a "you got to beat this video game" truly takes the stress out of the Soulslike games. It's a patience game that either you take time or lose moments.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ohhh:I think I know what you are talking about, but I'm not trying to spoil the game for myself. I have just been dikking around and taking my time. Going into the game like a time killer, rather than a "you got to beat this video game" truly takes the stress out of the Soulslike games. It's a patience game that either you take time or lose moments.

Its also the Souls game where magic is completely broken, if you truly want an easy mode. you dont have to balance flasks either you have a whole separate magic meter