3uSKPiv.png

FMSmHZmWQAwGzJ4

OOT still 99 :wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
From Software are the industry darlings. Not saying these scores are biased, or these companies don’t make great games, but any Nintendo, From Software, R* game etc that gets hyped up before it’s release. Nine times out of ten will get a Must Play rating off rip, just because. This game could very well be deserving of its scores, but I’m just saying.

I personally don’t like soul games though. They all seem the same to me, down to the clunkiness of the controls. I never understood the hype. I feel like people love the previous games because they seemed difficult, and wanted bragging rights for beating a seemingly difficult game. This looks like the other souls games but with horses, and with GRRM overseeing the writing. BUT, i know not to judge any game before playing it first.

I’ll pick this up at some point If i see/hear more about the gameplay and the story aspect, and if it at least kind of deviates away from the other souls games (i guess like Sekiro). Contrary to all i just wrote. I want to like, and enjoy a souls game for once. I hope I come back to this thread in like a month like :lawd:lol

Also, a lot of reviewers are bringing up BOTW. That’s another game i might not ever understand the hype. I haven’t really given that a fair shake though.

Last edited:
Daps
I didn't even bother buying Horizon I already knew what it was
Horizon is incredible don't let the reviews bias you. It's currently at 88 but some of the reviews had the dumbest reasons for taking off points while all the reviews for this is dikk riding and the media already has a bias for Souls game they love them
88 is a great score for an open world game but it should be much higher
Forbidden West should have been about a 93+ on metacritic

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea I’ve resigned to just being shyt at From games…only one I ever beat is Bloodborne. But if people are gassing it like this my hands are tied. I don’t even think fans expected this reception. Waiting on the performance analysis as well but proper dualsense use will probably sway me.

I'm waiting till the summer. Don't have the time.

But it's on come summer time.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
People only hate IGN when they give a game they love a bad score. Otherwise they love IGN

IGN and Gamespot still carry the most clout in traditional gaming reviews
They also routinely give Madden good scores

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Horizon is incredible don't let the reviews bias you. It's currently at 88 but some of the reviews had the dumbest reasons for taking off points while all the reviews for this is dikk riding and the media already has a bias for Souls game they love them
88 is a great score for an open world game but it should be much higher
Forbidden West should have been about a 93+ on metacritic

You gotta get Horizon, breh

:whoa:
Don't get it twisted i'm getting Horizon.
Elden Ring is the main event thogh Horizon can wait:yeshrug:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Haven't seen scores like that since the late 90s/early 2000s when even good sports games would get crazy good reviews.

Looks like this is the one.