Elden Ring is Game of The Generation- 98 Metacritic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This exactly what was talking about with hype beast culture in gaming, and how these people are easily influence

like people believe sifu is a hard game when it literally takes no skill to play the game, you can avoid any attack and just press square, no real execution of combos to beat anything in the game, it's nowhere near the skill it takes to play devil may cry or even a yazkua game, that's why everyone's gameplay videos look the same

Dark soul games have always been overrated to me, Bloodborne was pretty much trash to me, reminded me of Nightmare Creatures on n64 level of game not some masterpiece

Sekiro was the best one they made and only souls game I enjoyed playing, I will play Elden Ring before a judge

:russell:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This exactly what was talking about with hype beast culture in gaming, and how these people are easily influence

people believe sifu is a hard game when it literally takes no skill to play the game, you can avoid any attack and just press square, no real execution of combos to beat anything in the game, it's nowhere near the skill it takes to play devil may cry or even a yazkua game, that's why everyone's gameplay videos look the same

Dark soul games have always been overrated to me, Bloodborne was pretty much trash to me, reminded me of Nightmare Creatures on n64 level of game not some masterpiece

Sekiro was the best one they made and only souls game I enjoyed playing, I will play Elden Ring before a judge

Can we ban this moron please ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's 10 hour game, even if you die 50 times it would only be like 2 hours of gameplay, you can run through the levels in 8 minutes, get beat up the boss, after three tries onto the next, once you know the pattern to the boss you can just cheese them, you don't even have to parry or weave just run

The game is a good for an indie game it's not masterpiece, there are no real combos in the game, it doesn't require in player skill to execute any movies, everyone looks like an expert playing this game

unlike Lost Judgement when most people gameplay looks glumsy and uncinematic, except people who are actually good at the game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must have him on ignore

let me do the same

This what I'm typical, yall not real gamers, you are members of a cult with cult like personality

His the last boss been beaten with just the Square 4 times in row basic combo input, and nothing else, I stated a fact you got made, because the Gaming Cult made you feel you accomplish something playing that easy mode as game that takes no skill, but because of a death gimmick made you feel you were good at something

Anybody can do this

wunder

Pro
Daps
I've just put him on ignore, too. Why the fuk is he spoiling the last boss of Sifu in a Elden Ring thread? :mjtf:

Dumb bxtch.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait anymore I need to pre order this NOW. PS5 or Series X??
Same thing in debating i already got forbidden west on the 5 I dont wanna put this on there also...prob get it on series x...but I got more space on ps5 :ohhh: