eldenre.jpg
I forgot about George's involvement in this game

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt…I HAVE to buy it now even if I do end up playing like shyt…sounds like a must-play game tho

I’ll wait for the DF video to decide between Xbox and playstation

Man, you gotta be out of your mind if you choose Xbox over ps5. No way I'm gonna pass ps5 dual sense. Elden Ring with ps5 dualsense and pulse 3d audio :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, you gotta be out of your mind if you choose Xbox over ps5. No way I'm gonna pass ps5 dual sense. Elden Ring with ps5 dualsense and pulse 3d audio :damn:

I went with PS5 primarily bcuz I’ve been playing regular games on it lately so I might as well stick with that…I’ve only been using the xbox with my rig recently

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt…I HAVE to buy it now even if I do end up playing like shyt…sounds like a must-play game tho

I’ll wait for the DF video to decide between xbox and playstation

If you're set on getting this, hopefully it works out for you, but don't let some reviews convince you that shyt that just ain't for you suddenly is just because it reviews well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you're set on getting this, hopefully it works out for you, but don't let some reviews convince you that shyt that just ain't for you suddenly is just because it reviews well.

He liked sifu, which was challenging so maybe that will bleed into this for him. Everyone has that one Souls game that clicks for them and helps them see the formula. Then they go back and play all the other ones