Elden Ring is Game of The Generation- 98 Metacritic

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Most overrated game in history. Wont even win the most GOTYs this year, bet. :francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Already have it pre ordered but i may have to wait for a performance patch or something. Alot of reports out there saying the PC version is wacky right now. I be damn if I'm getting stuttering and i have a damn 3080. Better be a day 1 patch ready to roll come friday :stopitslime:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From Software are the industry darlings. Not saying these scores are biased, or these companies don’t make great games, but any Nintendo, From Software, R* game etc that gets hyped up before it’s release. Nine times out of ten will get a Must Play rating off rip, just because. This game could very well be deserving of its scores, but I’m just saying.

I personally don’t like soul games though. They all seem the same to me, down to the clunkiness of the controls. I never understood the hype. I feel like people love the previous games because they seemed difficult, and wanted bragging rights for beating a seemingly difficult game. This looks like the other souls games but with horses, and with GRRM overseeing the writing. BUT, i know not to judge any game before playing it first.

I’ll pick this up at some point If i see/hear more about the gameplay and the story aspect, and if it at least kind of deviates away from the other souls games (i guess like Sekiro). Contrary to all i just wrote. I want to like, and enjoy a souls game for once. I hope I come back to this thread in like a month like :lawd:lol

Also, a lot of reviewers are bringing up BOTW. That’s another game i might not ever understand the hype. I haven’t really given that a fair shake though.
I feel the same with Souls games, glad i aint the only one here not hyped to hell about Elden ring. If u do end up gettin it lemme know how you like it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I did my time. Dark Souls 1 will always be the goat from soft game to me. Finished Dark Souls 2, but not the dlc. Have to finish Demon Souls on ps5. I just dont care for these games anymore.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anybody know what time in unlocks in New Zeland?:mjpls:

Friday at Midnight New Zealand time is around morning time in the US

For reference it's about 2:45 PM in my time zone out west, and 10:45am Thursday morning in New Zealand right now. Their Friday at Midnight is my 4am on Thursday

So basically if you doing the Xbox New Zealand trick you'll be able to play tomorrow morning

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Friday at Midnight New Zealand time is around morning time in the US

For reference it's about 2:45 PM in my time zone out west, and 10:45am Thursday morning in New Zealand right now. Their Friday at Midnight is my 4am on Thursday

So basically if you doing the Xbox New Zealand trick you'll be able to play tomorrow morning
Downloading now :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all still believing these reviewers :mjlol:

just play it yourself and come up with your own conclusion

This exactly what was talking about with hype beast culture in gaming, and how these people are easily influence

like people believe sifu is a hard game when it literally takes no skill to play the game, you can avoid any attack and just press square, no real execution of combos to beat anything in the game, it's nowhere near the skill it takes to play devil may cry or even a yazkua game, that's why everyone's gameplay videos look the same

Dark soul games have always been overrated to me, Bloodborne was pretty much trash to me, reminded me of Nightmare Creatures on n64 level of game not some masterpiece

Sekiro was the best one they made and only souls game I enjoyed playing, I will play Elden Ring before a judge