Elden Ring is Game of The Generation- 98 Metacritic

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Said the exact same shyt :mjlol: I had a feeling it would be the case for me as soon as they missed January

Thursday at 5?! :ohlawd: Yea Horizon going straight to the back burner just like 2017; that dent I made wasn’t anywhere near big enough to skip this launch.

I might fukk around and put reviews on in the background tomorrow, just so I don’t see the footage :heh:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I heard folks say you can band together online to face enemies so that might be an option I’m willing to use

I know folks don’t fukk with IGN like that but I don’t think there’s been a game they’ve slapped a 10 on the last 2-3 generations that I didn’t enjoy…way more often than not my gaming opinions align with theirs to the point that I trust their reviews…the only other review site I could say that about was gametrailers (rip :()
GTA 4 comes immediately to mind. It was alright but it wasn't a 10/10

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Looks like someone finally expanded on what botw did make something just as great and from what I'm reading, even better. Horizon is going to sit on the shelf again but not as long as Zero Dawn did.

Forbidden West has a much, much more intriguing story than Zero Dawn. Not to mention it's way more relatable than Elden ring

Like I don't want to put the damn controller down. I'll be going back and forth.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forbidden West has a much, much more intriguing story than Zero Dawn. Not to mention it's way more relatable than Elden ring

Like I don't want to put the damn controller down. I'll be going back and forth.

Yeah, right now HFW is a 10/10 for me. Fortunately im in the final 3rd of the story so i can just finish up the main quest and come back for the plat after elden ring.

Really unfortunate timing, not for Guerrilla or Sony but for me. Both these games are massive and I know im gonna enjoy Elden Ring just as much as Horizon for completely different reasons.

I honestly might hold off on my March purchases

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I haven't gotten that far in Zero Dawn but if this is a game that is supposed to give me BOTW vibes, then I'll drop everything for that.