El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I am fukking shocked.

Mayo's son runs things now --but they made a deal

They turned themselves in. This is a major political play. Mayo's is like 77 years old. The Chapito kid.....he must be willing to give them his half brother IVAN. maybe do 10 years or so.

Justice had a press release ready to go. obviously coordinated surrender. This is high high level games being played. Vicente's Mayos kid has been a US witness for over 15 years.

This close to an election? right after Biden drops out. This is a historic "win" for the US government. Mayo will die in prison though. Did he do this for his son? or what can they offer him? He will never never see Mexico again. IVAN has to factor in here. Mexico just wrapped elections.

You sound pretty educated on all of this

Are there any yt channels I can binge to grasp a novice level understanding of 2010s/2020s cartel politics?

I already have a fair understanding of everything up until the early 2010s.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You sound pretty educated on all of this

Are there any yt channels I can binge to grasp a novice level understanding of 2010s/2020s cartel politics?

I already have a fair understanding of everything up until the early 2010s.

I can probably answer some questions too,

read Borderland Beat. There is an archive. The Beltran Leyva split. The Tijuana cartel split. Those are key factors. basically Felipe Calderon's administration backed the SInaloa Cartel to take over. To take Juarez. To take Tijuana. That's what happened post 2010. So, everyone and everyone splintered, but Chapo and Mayo got more and more powerful.

YT gets into murky places with what's real and what's not

but Damaso Lopez, Serrano who is Chapo's god son, and the highest ranking SInaloa Cartel member to self surrender, before yesterday

so, he and his Dad went to war with Los Chapitos, and just got ran out of Sinaloa. Threw bodies from a plane. Killed family members, and Damaso aka Mini Lic surrendered at the border. He did 5 years and is now out, as a witness, ready to cooperate against Los Chapitos, because he grew up with them. Worked side by side. They were childhood friends.

he does a podcast.YT channel called Ocran Leaks. That's the most legit shyt.

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what El Chapo's other sons who didn't surrender are thinking? This is probably gonna cause civil war.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wonder what El Chapo's other sons who didn't surrender are thinking? This is probably gonna cause civil war.

They all got offered a deal. Turn yourselves in. But, they are probably looking to max Ivan and Alfredo out. Life in supermax.

what's being said is Justice reached out and they had a meeting in Sonora, and said deals for everyone if you come in. Guero and Mayo came in.

they will switch up routines and double down on bribes. get all paranoid and go up to the mountains. They probably have all been keeping distance anyway.

there won't be a war I don't think. They have already thought all this out. it's probably part of it that at least the Flaco faction stops fentanyl. They can still source large cocaine loads and do well. They may go back to heroin the old school way. but that fent, was the fast, fastest money anyone had ever seen. made a lot of multi millionaires in Culiacan.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
They all got offered a deal. Turn yourselves in. But, they are probably looking to max Ivan and Alfredo out. Life in supermax.

what's being said is Justice reached out and they had a meeting in Sonora, and said deals for everyone if you come in. Guero and Mayo came in.

they will switch up routines and double down on bribes. get all paranoid and go up to the mountains. They probably have all been keeping distance anyway.

there won't be a war I don't think. They have already thought all this out. it's probably part of it that at least the Flaco faction stops fentanyl. They can still source large cocaine loads and do well. They may go back to heroin the old school way. but that fent, was the fast, fastest money anyone had ever seen. made a lot of multi millionaires in Culiacan.
Any theories as to why Mayo pleaded not guilty going around yet?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Any theories as to why Mayo pleaded not guilty going around yet?
Lot of moving parts:

-The indictment in April 2023 of Los Chapitos is major. Fentanyl overdose deaths becoming out of control. All over the streets. That was a warning the US is seeking to max out Los Chapitos. Life in prison

-they extrdaited Ovidio in September 2023, he was arrested in January 2023

-they extradaited El Nini, rapidly. within months. November 2023, and they sent him like 2 months ago.

-The election's in Mexico, new president, same party, MORENA

-The up coming US elections.

-Internal drama in Culiacan between the factions. Been tension for years. IVAN and his brother are ruthless, younger, millennial traffickers and clashed with the Zambada way of doing things.

-Mayo's health

-maybe to protect his active son, M. Flaco who has a 5 million reward on him

-They have been hitting houses and ranches all over Sinaloa for months now.

-The relationship between the Justice Department and Mexico. it's all a cat and mouse game. The US made a great offer to get these guys in before November and they took it.

-The DEA and State Department, and US Attorneys Office, plus high paid lawyers for the Zambada family. business as usual. My best guess is the US pressured Mexico and was going to catch Zambada. and they said we can do this the easy way or the hard way. He said he would rather die than go to the US once. always thought he would die in the mountains, peacefully. Something had to compel him. He's basically a farmer. like a mountain man.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His sons Vicente and Ismael aka Mayo Gordo are both in the US and protected witnesses. He will be able to see his sons. Mayo is the most political of the narcos.

what a lot of people, "the streets" won't get is that in Mexico, you work WITH the givernment always. In the US, people see it like us VS the government. in Mexico it's more complicated. They see the world so different because Mexico is so different. The Mexican poltical class has protected him to a degree for years. and now he's playing his cards to get a better deal.

Last edited:

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn't seem likely to me. Culiacan is calm and quiet right now... Things can always change but I think these guys worked this shyt out well in advance...

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Chapo Jr set him up? I guess it wouldn't be too difficult.

How the hell would he know from the air whether they were still in Mexico or Texas?