El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
As raw material but it's processed in Mexico

Nah..China is the world's largest processing plant, that fent gets off the docks ready for use.
Mexico is a lucky small player with access to a large border.
China uses official cargo ships that aren't searched.
When I say there are no laws against the production of fentanyl in China I mean there are no laws.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
As raw material but it's processed in Mexico
Exactly China sells PRECURSORS of Fentanyl. But they are produced, processed, and packaged in Mexico.

That 3rdWorld guy is a fukkin idiot with a weird vendetta against China. I’m pretty sure a Chinese man took his bytch somewhere in South Africa.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Exactly China sells PRECURSORS of Fentanyl. But they are produced, processed, and packaged in Mexico.

That 3rdWorld guy is a fukkin idiot with a weird vendetta against China. I’m pretty sure a Chinese man took his bytch somewhere in South Africa.
Regardless it's part of their 1000 cuts initiative to bring America down. Attack your mind soul and your body.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah..China is the world's largest processing plant, that fent gets off the docks ready for use.
Mexico is a lucky small player with access to a large border.
China uses official cargo ships that aren't searched.
When I say there are no laws against the production of fentanyl in China I mean there are no laws.

1. Fentanyl gets made in labs over in China. Chemists there take basic chemicals and turn them into this strong white powder. These labs can be fancy or just thrown together in hidden spots.

2. Once it's ready, they pack it up and ship it out. It's hidden in everyday stuff like toys, electronics, or bulk chemicals. They use cargo ships, planes, and mail services to sneak it past the authorities.

3. A lot of it ends up in Mexico. Big cartels take over here. They’ve got the connections and muscle to handle big loads. The Fentanyl is mixed with other stuff to make more money and then repackaged.

4. Cartels smuggle it across the US/Mexico border. They use tunnels, hidden car compartments, or human mules.

5. Once it's in the U.S., it goes to local gangs and dealers. They break it down into smaller amounts, mix it again, and spread it across cities. This is where it hits the streets sold as powder, mixed into heroin, or made into fake prescription pills.

6. Dealers sell it on the streets. The buyers often don't know how strong it is or where it came from.

7. There are laws but it requires government approval.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
If America will just end the war on drugs they will upend the economy for cartels, whereas the current policy serve as economic protectionism for cartels

The current policies inflate our crime rates domestically while the exportation of these policies also empower these violent cartels that tear countries apart with drug war violence

The current policies give no protection for the consumer and are responsible for all of the harms the consumer can encounter

Once these policies are corrected in our lifetime there will be a no fentanyl overdose

And we will fund treatment centers when we levy an excise tax on a safe and regulated product

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
@re'up What ever happened to this guy?

He’s listed as a Sinaloa Cartel founder, but there is no mention of him whatsoever or what his fate was.

I’d assume he was pretty high up there in the narco world if he was one of their original partners.
Damn ... Man disappeared

I have this innate feeling that if you know their name they aren't the top guy

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Nothing makes more dollars and less sense than the drug war” - EgoLessEgo
:what:
Leggo_My_Eggo-1024x427.jpg