El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I forgot his brother cooperated and is a protected witness too.

His brother testified at Genaro Garcia Luna's trial. The former AG of Mexico under Calderon

so something like that may be incoming. Calderon himself or even Lopez Obrador.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I think it's more MAYOS treatment if he was caught. He can do 10 years in a military base or whatever. Like his son did. if he was caught under a different administration, they would probably do him as dirty as Chapo. Life in the supermax. but if they change out US Attorneys....all this could be undone. it's a gamble that Harris wins in November.
Its a lose/lose. Harris would go hard on them if she wins. She’s tough on criminals

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
idk what to say about this because theres a lot of theories sbout how the govt uses the dope game. Obv deals are being made.

Be careful how they portray it though.

Tranq dope ruined the drug game on this end. On purpose or not? By who? Idk.

And fent killed more americans than war did. Streets are a fukking mess in america. It dont even make sense money wise on the low end for the amount of heat/problems it causes on both sides.

And people cried about late 2000s but deaths were a quarter what they are now. People made WAY more money and even addicts functioned longer theyll tell you the drugs were better. My local bus stops been filled for a year + with drug dealers handing samples to stop people from going to city. A lot of my friends on both sides of it complain how bad it is non stop.

Street druggin is a serious death wish today

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Its a lose/lose. Harris would go hard on them if she wins. She’s tough on criminals

if she does win, the deals have been made and signed off on, and the government gets their wins and the feds get to work whatever case Mayo gives them, which is probably Mexican political leaders.

My thoughts are that current leadership in the Justice Department pushed for this to happen now, with the executive branch

1) for obvious reasons that it's a historical arrest

2) For poliical timing

3O to protect their job security, now HSI, FBI, DEA, Justice Department, State Department, Biden/Harris have major wins in their pocket on the war on fentanyl

a lot of rank and file DEA/DOJ would be fired under Trump's proposals. whether he really follows throigh, not sure, but that makes even conservative federal employees worried.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
they just decided to fly to El Paso, where he has his son's former lawyer ready to represent him, basically the Zambada family lawyer. And an old indictment.

maybe it's the closest point.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Hear me out brehs,

I went through this thread and collectively the comments within represent the best commentary I saw on the subject, anywhere. Let's launch a Coli News Network

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

I'm starting to believe maybe El Mayo was abducted...

If he was abducted, doesn't the US have to send him back to Mexico? But then again, he was a highly wanted fugitive, they'll probably work a way to keep him in custody. This story is crazy.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
if that's what really went down, why won't the US just say it?

from the NY Times latest

It was the latest twist in a murky and evolving narrative, shaped by various parties with interests in its outcome — U.S. and Mexican officials, cartel sources and lawyers for the kingpins. As new versions of the capture continue to surface, the only thing that is clear is that no one has publicly told the whole story yet.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
If he was abducted, doesn't the US have to send him back to Mexico? But then again, he was a highly wanted fugitive, they'll probably work a way to keep him in custody. This story is crazy.
This is more admirable than I'd expect. It'd be like a fisherman turning a fish lose

Alternatively I saw a post here that mentions this story aligns with the narrative that is conducive to him turning himself in ... That makes sense but also ... Why turn himself in? Seems like Suge sitting next to Pac and calling the hit, doesn't make sense

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that's what really went down, why won't the US just say it?

from the NY Times latest

It was the latest twist in a murky and evolving narrative, shaped by various parties with interests in its outcome — U.S. and Mexican officials, cartel sources and lawyers for the kingpins. As new versions of the capture continue to surface, the only thing that is clear is that no one has publicly told the whole story yet.

Because some of their agents might have been complicit in this operation. In the article it says Chapo's son has been back channeling with Federal agents for years, and kind of gave them a heads up about what he was gonna do. So they probably are treading carefully, not to implicate federal agents in a KIDNAPPING operation, that would be deemed illegal.

Mayo was kidnapped from a foreign country, all sorts of federal laws were broken. Also it sounded like Chapo's son's bodyguards might've killed some of El Mayo's bodyguards in the altercation.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps