El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
knowing what I know about someone like Mayo, it's not really plausible. Old. Sick. Lots of people invested in his well being. No need to look at properties. he has dozens and dozens of people. Paranoid. Rarely leaves his little village.

knowing what I know about the US government and politicians, it's in their interest to make this seem like at least 1/2 of a major capture and a not a deal. For political reasons.

for Mayo's reasons, it's part pride and ego, but also artifice, to disguise that he made a deal. Consider all three of his sons cooperated with the Justice Department. All three. and 2 of those sons are still US witnesses and live here. moved their families here on visas issued through the Justice Department.

and think of the sources that are pushing this narrative, narcos aren't saying it, Mexican politicians aren't saying it, sources in the federal governmenbt are saying it. off the record. if it truly went down that way, his arrest may not even be legal. They would have to send him back.

consider the other sources, his attorney Frank Perez, a heavy hitter big dog lawyer with deep political connections in El Paso, where the indictment is filed. The guy's website advertises OFAC cases and even references Mayo's son in a fukking commercial. So MZ got flown here against his will, doesn't speak ANY english, is in a wheel chair, wakes up in the US, and hires the BEST lawyer in El Paso for his arraignment? The same day or the next day.

and yeah I read too that they beat him and tied him and flew him here. nah nah. that's not what happened. They made a deal.

also, note that the indictment in West Texas, El Paso, is the oldest and weakest of all them. Probably part of the deal involved El Paso being where he was prosecuted. Because the Brooklyn ballers Breon Peace in EDNY will fukking crack him and put him in MDC. They filed a superceding indictment in Brooklyn 2/2024, about fentanyl the exact issue the Justice Department is talking about, the El Paso is a CCE case, and filed in 2012. it PRECEDES fentanyl.

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That El Mayo story (if true) sounds highly illegal. And like some CIA operation. And where were his bodyguards? This is the PABLO ESCOBAR of his generation.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knowing what I know about someone like Mayo, it's not really plausible. Old. Sick. Lots of people invested in his well being. No need to look at properties. he has dozens and dozens of people. Paranoid. Rarely leaves his little village.

knowing what I know about the US government and politicians, it's in their interest to make this seem like at least 1/2 of a major capture and a not a deal. For political reasons.

for Mayo's reasons, it's part pride and ego, but also artifice, to disguise that he made a deal. Consider all three of his sons cooperated with the Justice Department. All three. and 2 of those sons are still US witnesses and live here. moved their families here on visas issued through the Justice Department.

and think of the sources that are pushing this narrative, narcos aren't saying it, Mexican politicians aren't saying it, sources in the federal governmenbt are saying it. off the record. if it truly went down that way, his arrest may not even be legal. They would have to send him back.

consider the other sources, his attorney Frank Perez, a heavy hitter big dog lawyer with deep political connections in El Paso, where the indictment is filed. The guy's website advertises OFAC cases and even references Mayo's son in a fukking commercial. So MZ got flown here against his will, doesn't speak ANY english, is in a wheel chair, wakes up in the US, and hires the BEST lawyer in El Paso for his arraignment? The same day or the next day.

and yeah I read too that they beat him and tied him and flew him here. nah nah. that's not what happened. They made a deal.

The only thing, if he was kidnapped like that, the US could be saying fukk the laws, since he was a huge fugitive. Remember when that DEA agent KIKI got killed in Mexico in the 80's. The US started kidnapping cartel folks.

Regardless, the timing of his capture is def political. Remember Obama got EL CHAPO before he left office. And now Biden gets EL MAYO before he leaves office.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And look how Mexico is reacting. They aren't mad. They aren't outraged. They aren't saying much one way or the other.

When they indicted Los Chapitos, in April 2023, AMLO went on a tirade accusing the US of espionage and spying on it's citizens. or when the DEA arrested General Cienfuegos, and William Barr AG DROPPED the indictment and sent him home.

They have extradition treaties. You can either come voluntarily or they can catch you outside the country, in international waters, or they can extradite you. They can't kidnap people, or accept people who have been kidnapped.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They are selling that story, but like I said, I know too much. Too much history here. 15 years ago you could have sold me that story. His son has been running his team for years now, looking at airstrips? real estate? with GUERO?

but 15 years ago I believed that the Felipe Calderon administration and Genaro Garcia Luna weren't actively working with the Sinaloa Cartel.

and look how that turned out.

They either had the meet in Hermosillo, which is the capital of Sonora, and easy to kind of hide in, and then they flew out there, or the plane flew out of Hermosillo, landed somewhere in the sierras where Guero and Mayo were waiting. and then to El Paso/NM.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
El Mayo been in the dope game 50+ years and has never seen the inside of a jail cell.

I heard his health had been bad the last few years so I could see a situation where he just gave himself up. Chapo’s son going down with him is weird though.
I'm feeling like they avoiding certain death in Mexico or something because what else makes sense

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm feeling like they avoiding certain death in Mexico or something because what else makes sense

El Mayo has been a top figure in mexico narco trafficking for 30+ years. He's amassed an insane amount of wealth and power. He's never seen the inside of a jail cell... I think he cut a deal to allow most of that wealth to stay in his familie's coffers... That's just my theory.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

also, note that the indictment in West Texas, El Paso, is the oldest and weakest of all them. Probably part of the deal involved El Paso being where he was prosecuted. Because the Brooklyn ballers Breon Peace in EDNY will fukking crack him and put him in MDC. They filed a superceding indictment in Brooklyn about fentanyl the exact issue the Justice Department is talking about, the El Paso is a CCE case, and filed in 2012. it PRECEDES fentanyl.
But people are saying that Guzmans son made a deal and sold Mayo, who was fooled to think that he was going somewhere in Mexico.

Also the thing about English, it's kinda reasonable that his son's lawyer contacted him, not the other way around. Especially if he's connected in El Paso of course he would've heard about it.

Those handcuff marks might just be the the feds handcuffs, Idk why someone is using that to act like it's evidence that he was kidnapped :mjlol:

Now what speaks to your point is that the feds haven't released any images of them transporting him in handcuffs as they usually do with cartel bosses. Or maybe they stopped with that? Just treating them like they do with terrorists.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But people are saying that Guzmans son made a deal and sold Mayo, who was fooled to think that he was going somewhere in Mexico.

Also the thing about English, it's kinda reasonable that his son's lawyer contacted him, not the other way around. Especially if he's connected in El Paso of course he would've heard about it.

Those handcuff marks might just be the the feds handcuffs, Idk why someone is using that to act like it's evidence that he was kidnapped :mjlol:

Now what speaks to your point is that the feds haven't released any images of them transporting him in handcuffs as they usually do with cartel bosses. Or maybe they stopped with that? Just treating them like they do with terrorists.

The lawyer was based in El Paso, his son, Vicente was prosecuted in Chicago. Used a different guy, What I am saying is that the guy's website, Frank Perez, has a advertisement with Vicente Zambada featured. You think that's a coincidence? The takeway is that if Mayo woke up in the sierras and fell asleep in the US, you think this all lined up for him, he had no idea he was coming, just happened to have Perez ready. Happened to have him lined up.

when it's unplanned, they will send one of their guys. Sometimes they even have some public defender like Chapo did for a few days before his finances got worked out.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The lawyer was based in El Paso, his son, Vicente was prosecuted in Chicago. Used a different guy, What I am saying is that the guy's website, Frank Perez, has a advertisement with Vicente Zambada featured. You think that's a coincidence? The takeway is that if Mayo woke up in the sierras and fell asleep in the US, you think this all lined up for him, he had no idea he was coming, just happened to have Perez ready. Happened to have him lined up.

when it's unplanned, they will send one of their guys. Sometimes they even have some public defender like Chapo did for a few days before his finances got worked out.
But this Perez guy could simply have called him.

A lot of times when people are arrested they are represented by one person and then change when their shyt is in order.

I mean why wouldn't a Spanish speaking lawyer, who works on drug cases, is based in El Paso (although his site says Dallas) AND had his son as a client, rush to multi billionaire drug dealer if he hears that he's in trouble?

That guy Frank Perez represented his son, probably rushed to Chicago then :yeshrug:
These type of rich high profile people probably have multiple lawyers doing different things

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But this Perez guy could simply have called him.

A lot of times when people are arrested they are represented by one person and then change when their shyt is in order.

I mean why wouldn't a Spanish speaking lawyer, who works on drug cases, is based in El Paso (although his site says Dallas) AND had his son as a client, rush to multi billionaire drug dealer if he hears that he's in trouble?

That guy Frank Perez represented his son, probably rushed to Chicago then :yeshrug:
These type of rich high profile people probably have multiple lawyers doing different things

oh that's a good call. That Perez repped him too. but that just makes me more convinced. That's a tell right there. bullshyt this wasn't planned. The same lawyer who repped Vicente.

Perez worked out that deal for his son and he will do the same for Mayo. I don't buy this. but the OXXO bags and zip ties....it's convincing.

also, same guy is connected in Democratic circles to a degree.