El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
my thinking is like this

Why would the feds release Ovidio to wit sex/whatever happened BEFORE his brother delivered Mayo?

that doesn't make sense to me. all the ways an op like that could co wrong. Mayo doesn't show. Mayo sends someone else. The weather is bad. The plane doesn't work. Guero gets drunk and does coke for 2 days before the operation.

When the feds arrested Epstein, they had like 20 agents at the airport, and didn't know UNTIL HE WALKED OFF if he was actually on the plane. They only knew the plane had left Paris and the flight path.

This is the Justice Department trying to be smooth, like it wasn't a hand off, because the optics are better.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

R-I asked the Capo about Vicente "Vicentillo"
M- He is my son, the first of five, I call him "mijo". He is also my compadre.
R- Zambada continued with his personal account:
M- I got my wife, five women, 15 grandsons and one great-grand son. They, the six of them (the women), are here, at the ranch, daughters of the bush, just like me. the bush is my home, my family, my protection, my land, the water I drink. The land is always good, the sky, is not.
R- I don't understand.

M- sometimes the sky won't give us any rain.
R- There was a silence which I choose to broke the only possible way I could: Vicente?
M- I don't want to talk about him right now. I don't know if he is in Chicago or in New York. I know he was in Matamoros however.
R- I have to ask you... talking about your son, do you live his extradition with such remorse that it tears into your fatherly love?
M- Today I'm not talking about "mijo". I cry for him.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Someone high in the US Government, Justice Department plus State Department, plus exec branch said

we are doing this NOW - probably been in the making for awhile but like a now or never moment after Sunday

come in now or the deals off. there's no way that timing isn't related. Raton walks out of a max prison in Chicago two days ago.

The Biden admin just 'captured' the biggest drug kingpin of all time.
Who cares, the networks are still in place and only thing that means is that a power vacuum was created. Another one will replace him.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Who cares, the networks are still in place and only thing that means is that a power vacuum was created. Another one will replace him.

M Flaco runs his team and he already has 5 m's on him as we speak. He's low profile like his Dad.

Zambada sons:

Vicente = lives in the US in witness protection, spotted at DC airport a few months ago

Mayito Gordo = lives in the US in witness protection, San Diego

Serafin Zambada: deported after serving 5 years in the US: edit, he went back to SInaloa, he's a US citizen

M. Flaco: El Salado Sinaloa, runs the game down there

Mayo was and is a legend. He's the last of the old school bosses. He had the deepest political connects. it doesn't mean that work will stop moving, but I already heard some shyt like that 2 weeks ago. His son has been running things, but it's the RELATIONSHIPS he had, with the politicians, with the people, with the ranchers, he's BELOVED in Sinaloa--- with the Colombians, and it seems with the Americans. Mayo is the last of the bosses. He's not just another narco the US parades as a kingpin.

Mencho is his own thing. They say Mencho would rather buy guns than pay the government and he'll take his chances like that. He's good with those odds. he's not a narco politician the way Mayo was.

They say he was the best to work with. The prices were whatever, he'd just shrug it all off. Margarito Flores says he showed them crazy love.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who's the other guy? I don't know shyt about law enforcement but proximity and sphere of influence considered, El Paso has gotta be an shaky place to hold these kinda guys. Hope they transported them elsewhere immediately

We fine down here :russ:
Give me some Chicos tacos hold them over
More than likely gonna have military soldier help mostly since fly bliss is big here and this is a also a military veteran city too

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No ones coming to get them. They agreed to this. The plane landed and two agents walked up to the plane.

Doesn't work like escapes and jail breaks in the US. in the US, you make the best deal possible, and all the narcos know that. In Mexico, you can do both.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
We fine down here :russ:
Give me some Chicos tacos hold them over
More than likely gonna have military soldier help mostly since fly bliss is big here and this is a also a military veteran city too
We got a twan in el paso?! :leon: :salute: