El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Because some of their agents might have been complicit in this operation. In the article it says Chapo's son has been back channeling with Federal agents for years, and kind of gave them a heads up about what he was gonna do. So they probably are treading carefully, not to implicate federal agents in a KIDNAPPING operation, that would be deemed illegal.

Mayo was kidnapped from a foreign country, all sorts of federal laws were broken. Also it sounded like Chapo's son's bodyguards might've killed some of El Mayo's bodyguards in the altercation.

but the federal court process is going to unveil all that anyway. Not one federal official is on the record about what went down. They can't just lie. Why not just do a press conference? Like when they unsealed the indictments? In April 2023. It's like a 20 minute video. Garland, all the prosecutors, all the HSI and DEA guys. FBI. And take questions. because they are going to slow roll this.

I hate even sounding like a nut. in 2010 I would have believed this straight up, but Mexico and narcos/US is so murky, I don't believe any of them on something like this. Learned too much over the years.

The US worked hand in hand with Genaro Garcia Luna, under Calderon, press conferences, partnership shoutouts, lots of "we are dismantling this cartel or that cartel"

and then the Brooklyn US Attorneys Office prosecuted him for taking bribes from the Sinaloa Cartel, from Mayo, from Arturo Beltran, from Chapo. All those guys. The whole fukking time. it's a dirty dirty game on all sides

but if Los Chapitos really made this move, then wow. They proved to be more ruthless and tactical than anyone thought. but, Mayo has a whole faction of teams across Mexico, they aren't as understanding as me. The upper echelon knows the game. but the day to day guys....they don't want to believe the patron is a fukking rat. or that he is going to turn on them. Dismantle their day to days operations. The optics of this are better for everyone.

and Ivan and Alfredo are now the top targets. They are who the US wants to do like Chapo. Not everyone gets a deal. They are looking to get Ivan dead or alive. Their indictment positioned him as a demon fentanyl pusher lol

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story is like a movie. I can't wait till all the details are revealed.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps