El chapo son and El Mayo Zambada captured in el paso texas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:huhldup:there saying only chapo son had the deal and he tricked Mayo into flying here

not saying it's impossible

but that's what they are selling and I'm just not buying it

it's a diversion for the idea that they made a deal with Zambada and Guero

but there's a picture and he doesn't exactly look composed, but he's still wearing a seatbelt. whole thing is weird. like I said, high high level players and game involved on this one. Don't believe Guero just tricked him into flying here.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man these Drug lords be so underwhelming. Breh look like a sick retired gardener. U tellin me he controlled the biggest criminal organization in the world. The cia just tell us anything and we believe it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He's a rancher for real. it's not an act. he lives in the sierras his whole life.

but yeah, I understand what you mean. He's a near mythical figure. but he's just a man like everyone else. and he looks tired.

word is there was meeting and only Guero and Mayo decided to turn themselves in. The US was giving everyone a chance. Election Season optics.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

you can't take everything he says 100% but the key is that he didn't want to look weak. so they came up with this story. which surprise, makes the US look better too.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is wild. El Mayo was really what people thought El Chapo was. He was the real kingpin. This is like Escobar going down.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG_3269.JPG

El Mayo being tricked on to that plane is an absolute bullshyt story and I’m not buying any of it

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Man these Drug lords be so underwhelming. Breh look like a sick retired gardener. U tellin me he controlled the biggest criminal organization in the world. The cia just tell us anything and we believe it.
I bet you'd think this cac was powerless and harmless too...

f8918f6ca04ec2baaa305b5b254ce4f1.jpg

"looks" don't matter at the high levels my G

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG_3269.JPG

El Mayo being tricked on to that plane is an absolute bullshyt story and I’m not buying any of it

it is stunning to see someone up close like this. he does look skinny and a little sick. and probably what was said, at that meeting, was DEA, State Department, Justice Department, some AUSA from Texas and Brooklyn, were like we can do this the easy way or the hard way. but if you make us drag you out of the mountains, you will do life in supermax.

a lot of this is fentanyl. The game has shifted in Mexico. They seem to be more willing to work with the US, because they aren't just narco anymore, the Justice Department is framing them as poisoning and killing tens of thousands of people in the US. That is questionable, but it's convincing. The US is pushing very hard for this. Chapitos changed the game with that. Sealed their fates.

The timing gives it away. This is political wins FOR EVERYONE. The Justice Department, DEA, Biden admin, they all get this win.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
that indictment in Texas is 10 years old plus. it's from 2012. Has to be the weakest one of them all.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Probably some national security shyt mixed in with how state sponsored Chinese firms are the ones producing the precursors

:francis:

Lots of factors. but the amount of teenagers dying. The idea that high schoolers are buying fentanyl pills made in Sinaloa and sold for a few dollars on the streets. They went too far. It turned it from drug addicts drying to OUR CHILDREN are dying. And mass amounts. My best friend died from a fent overdose. All star playboy high school superstar heavy in the game, turned junkie.

So at the higher levels of diplomacy, it gives the US more leverage with Mexico. But, what I think too, is Mexico DOES NOT want a second Trump admin. Mexico is saying they didn't know about this, but two things, without Mexico's cooperation, the US can't do a fukking thing in Mexico. Much less capture bosses. This is like don't ask don't tell.