Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Now AA think they are superior than other blacks. :why:

You would only see this dumb shyt typed on the Coli. :snoop:
Idk I thought putting some twice in my post would make it clear what I'm saying but I guess not :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now AA think they are superior than other blacks. :why:

You would only see this dumb shyt typed on the Coli. :snoop:
Superior and simultaneously the most oppressed.
Lamenting that no one cares and simultaneously shunning anyone who tries to help or understand.

Some of these coli brehs are an interesting bunch, indeed.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#Gospel
this should have the ( I no black papi's)
extra tight.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
that ain't true...more like they noticed dominicans had some :mjpls:dynamic going on

exactly

Development of Dominican Racial Identity through Antihaitianismo and the Indio Myth

CONFERENCE EXCERPT: To Be Dominican is to Not Be Haitian

a ton of ricans are exactly that:gucci:

How you Guna say it ain't true?

My mother was the first wave of Dominicans who came after the civil war

She moved to a all black neighborhood in queens in 1968 and the black people there told her she wasn't black.
She would get robbed beat up and jumped get her haircut off if she was alone. The black kids ran the park for them to even just play they had to fight all of them everyday. The only people who defended her were other Dominicans and Spanish people black ndd white

All my cousins aunts and uncles had to travel togethor everywhere so they wouldn't get caught lackin

Watch the hot97 video when the nikkas behind the glass said they told him he wasn't black my mother experienced the same thing but a lot more intense cause New York was a lot more intense back then

---

Superstar
Daps
So it's a gratification thing, then? That's weird as fukk.

Cuz Assata Shakur ran to Cuba (caribbean) for safety from the whiteman, going into a non "afram" sociopolitial system.

Edlrige Cleaver ran to Algeria ("Africa Africans") and hid out there (I think huey did too, might be wrong.) for several years, didn't he?

This 'King of the Slaves' shyt doesn't work, and it's just driving a wedge between a buncha people who got off at different stops on the same slave ship.

For some reason in the last decade or so it has picked up a lot of steam and it's annoying cause their is only one enemy.
Repped!
:salute:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So it's a gratification thing, then? That's weird as fukk.

Cuz Assata Shakur ran to Cuba (caribbean) for safety from the whiteman, going into a non "afram" sociopolitial system.

Edlrige Cleaver ran to Algeria ("Africa Africans") and hid out there (I think huey did too, might be wrong.) for several years, didn't he?

This 'King of the Slaves' shyt doesn't work, and it's just driving a wedge between a buncha people who got off at different stops on the same slave ship.
When it comes to The united States Aframs are "King of the slaves":birdman:
Mater of fact when it comes to western civilization and the modern impact of it...
that and global worldwide appropriated culture aframs have that as well

It would be foot-in-mouth if it wasnt for the fact that peoples(caribbeans&africans) werent tripping over themselves to be a part of western culture leaving all black nations in the process

I hope you are not afram
if you even know what the definition in the first place
If you are than the :cape: is disgusting

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talk about struggles but the very hurdles immigrants face black Americans are at the fore front of shyt these so called immigrants wouldint even have civil rights for the struggles u talk bout Breh stfu wit ya bullshyt ass response

Wouldn't have civil rights in the USA. You should qualify that point. Immigrants in the U.K. who came from the Caribbean encountered racism and fought against it as well. It isn't as popular as the American struggle, but it happened. Also many Caribbean countries fought for and obtained independence. We didn't fly in any AAs to help us with that.

And don't take my tone as being disrespectful. I am simply pointing out that blacks from the diaspora fought against oppression in their countries as well.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Apparently you can't read so I'll quote my post again

And how can you say AAs did anything for Caribbeans Americans when in other threads you all claim that Caribbean Americans are an insignificant population and then y'all claim that no AAs live in Caribbean New York neighborhoods and south Florida where most Caribbean Americans live

Which is it :hula:
Aframs cutting open the belly of the beast
So that caribbs ands africans can leave their black nations to live and prosper in this one
Is the biggest Diasporan wide move in the modern age:dahell:

Plus our amended non distinctive to tribe concept of blackness. One of which you yourself and the rest of the non aafram coli subscribe to:dahell:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Good post, though I disagree with the last sentence.

The mulatto(children of the French slavers and their African mistresses) elite have always had their own interests apart from the African majority. When those interests became common....the French and other european colonists were removed from the country. The motto on the flag ""L'union fait la force" roughly strength in unity" points to this. Once the blanc(white)is removed from the equation...the two groups go back to looking after their own interests. No group is wrong for looking out for themselves. It's in the elite's interest for the rest of the country to remain poor and uneducated....true in Haiti and everywhere in the world. Elite in Haiti take to extreme measures though....

Stenio Vincent did NOTHING after thousands of Haitians were slaughtered like animals.

About the last sentence in your post. There's an old school tactic that people used to use in this area before a bunch of guys jumped or robbed another person or group.
They'd roll up on the target(s)..and say loudly "which one of y'all jumped my cousin?"...Loud enough for everybody in the area to hear it. It was bullshyt, but it convinced everybody in the area that what was about to happen was justified (payback) and not an unprovoked attack. Bystanders would be less likely to help or get involved.
"who jumped my cousin" was just the pretext for the robbery/beatdown that followed

There were surely squatters and robberies committed by Haitian immigrants to DR....but the massacre of thousands of Blacks (Haitians and DRs) was in the works well before then and that was just the pretext.
Stop trying to speak on Haiti stick to DR. You don't know wtf you talking about

Stenio Vincent was funding by DR High officials(they still do this today) and part of the US puppet government on the island . You keep talking about the Occupation but leave out Haiti was occupied the longest (and the most brutal). All the years haiti was occupied and controlled by America, the presidents was hand picked by the U.S and they army was destroyed and rebuild by the U.S