Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
@IllmaticDelta whats the matter? you don't have any google book screenshots for me :mjgrin:

Im just letting you prove just how little, non-afram, blacks were putting in work for the cause:troll:

4%20(3).jpg

here's another

up to 4:skip:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:

13,000 aframs vs millions upon millions of black immigrants
try harder :sas2:
There's 40 million African Americans, and none have done anything for the Caribbean :mjlol:
Idk where you're getting this 13,000 number from:mjlol:
But I know how y'all really feel anyway:mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
carib americans

do your research
There's 40 million African Americans, and none have done anything for the Caribbean :mjlol:
Idk where you're getting this 13,000 number from:mjlol:
But I know how y'all really feel anyway:mjlol:
Apparently you can't read so I'll quote my post again

And how can you say AAs did anything for Caribbeans Americans when in other threads you all claim that Caribbean Americans are an insignificant population and then y'all claim that no AAs live in Caribbean New York neighborhoods and south Florida where most Caribbean Americans live

Which is it :hula:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
2 people so far:ehh:
I mean, so at what's the demarcation point here? Would it just be "That's only 200 people lol!" until he runs out of Non AA blacks that fought for Black liberation?

The fukking 'Prime Minister' of the Black Panthers was a West Indian, lol.

Like what is this sick Coli "King of the slaves" thing yall nikkas got goign where we gotta pretend that every accomplishment of the Black liberation movement is attributably solely to American-born Blacks?

shyt is weird as hell, lol.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I mean, so at what's the demarcation point here? Would it just be "That's only 200 people lol!" until he runs out of Non AA blacks that fought for Black liberation?

Like what is this sick Coli "King of the slaves" thing yall nikkas got goign where we gotta pretend that every accomplishment of the Black liberation movement is attributably solely to American-born Blacks?

he joined an afram movement:manny:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Apparently you can't read so I'll quote my post again

And how can you say AAs did anything for Caribbeans Americans when in other threads you all claim that Caribbean Americans are an insignificant population and then y'all claim that no AAs live in Caribbean New York neighborhoods and south Florida where most Caribbean Americans live

Which is it :hula:

:gucci:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he joined an afram movement:manny:

So it's a gratification thing, then? That's weird as fukk.

Cuz Assata Shakur ran to Cuba (caribbean) for safety from the whiteman, going into a non "afram" sociopolitial system.

Edlrige Cleaver ran to Algeria ("Africa Africans") and hid out there (I think huey did too, might be wrong.) for several years, didn't he?

This 'King of the Slaves' shyt doesn't work, and it's just driving a wedge between a buncha people who got off at different stops on the same slave ship.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Y'all will say anything to put non AA blacks "in our place". I just wish y'all would admit it :yeshrug:that's why I made that troll Cornell thread. Some of admitted it the rest of y'all still pretending y'all don't view yourselves as superior

Yep. Some can't admit they view AA as superior . Only folks like @The College Dropout will admit it:yeshrug: