Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:what: I don't care what blacks in other countries are doing. We're talking about AA and immigrants to the US getting that wake up call. If you can't understand how that shyt is irrelevant to the vid posted then your comprehension skills are lakn.

No minority group in the US (all while they were trying to become legally wyte) or black immigrant group (From the 60s on) has stood in solidarity with (in any significant number or period of consistency) AA to fight WS.

A small part was that their black azzes were legally limited for immigration, but still they weren't there. The Hatians are one of the few groups that recognized European fukery and they've been shytted on since.

You may not care about Col postings but that doesn't mean they don't include truth. If you want a full list of civil and human right struggles fought by black Americans then hit Google.
i negged because of this dumb ass statement
this is what happens when youre a bum that gets his information from the internet and youtube "revolutionaries"

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Either post something that disputes it (which u cant) or :camby:
stokelycarmichael3.jpg

i can (easily) keep going

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
ahh .... the penny drops
The fact that you take immense nationalistic pride and are antisemitic is disconcerting :yeshrug:

Nazis believed that all countries on the earth and their people were entwined (like you say). But the exception was... Jews! Who don't have any homeland, and get their identity from hermeneutic texts which they've carried around for centuries.
This led the Nazis to believe that Jews were genetic parasites, capable of moving from country to country, leeching off those with an actual cultural identity.

I don't really give a fukk, because it's not like you're getting people together to start a beer hall putsch. But the fact that Nazis in Germany, and a Nigerian guy in England have the same perspective shows how little's changed in the 75 years since WWII.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
gettyimages-5307291001.jpg

you don't even know who that is but sure lets run with the narrative that black immigrants are oppressing AAs and should grovel at your feet:mjlol:

You are beyond stupid. No where did I say black immigrants are oppressing African Americans...