Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
So it's a gratification thing, then? That's weird as fukk.

It is what it is...I would be more impressed if they had had their own movement but showed solidarity like Garvey

Cuz Assata Shakur ran to Cuba (caribbean) for safety from the whiteman, going into a non "afram" sociopolitial system.

Edlrige Cleaver ran to Algeria ("Africa Africans") and hid out there (I think huey did too, might be wrong.) for several years, didn't he?

2 aframs in foreign "black" lands vs millions upon millions of black immigrants on the land that aframs ancestor were brought to and then paved the way:jbhmm:

This 'King of the Slaves' shyt doesn't work, and it's just driving a wedge between a buncha people who got off at different stops on the same slave ship.

:skip:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Y'all will say anything to put non AA blacks "in our place". I just wish y'all would admit it :yeshrug:

:comeon:

that's why I made that troll Cornell thread. Some of admitted it the rest of y'all still pretending y'all don't view yourselves as superior

Yep. Some can't admit they view AA as superior . Only folks like @The College Dropout will admit it:yeshrug:

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You do know immigrants have to learn American history to be a naturalized citizen, right? That history includes the civil rights movment.

They most likely learn a very introductory level/white washed version. I've seen too many outsiders go:ohhh:"I never knew that," when they learn the real about what really went down which is what they leave out of the typical white history/textbooks.

Like I keep saying, you're a fraud.

:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm loving this thread and the fact I'd be at the top or middle of each caste of immigrant subgroup since they're in a stage of mental slavery we've left already. Sick minded folks...
This is why they have a need to put flags in between us...not so WE know the difference, it's so whites know the difference.
I'm not (your former slave/black) I'm from (flagland).
I used to hear some growing up say their people were never enslaved.
Thought that was odd but I read more and understand now.
We're all black, some people want distinction whilst greedily consuming AA culture, since our shyt is for everyone, right? Cool.
When these things are brought up, they immediately divert the conversation to cac control.... because Jews control the ENTIRE music industry, not just our portion. We are 14% of the population...
It's nothing like VP records...largest dancehall label, owned by CHINESE in a majority black country, where people try to implement a shade based caste.... SUCCESSFULLY.
Shameful. I don't embrace resemblance from to the cac.
Y'all do....A LOT more. I'll elaborate on that in another post.
Y'all have lil beefs among each other, too.
I've learned this over time.
Might want to clean house a bit within the house before
A.thinking Ebro reps us, he's a Jew first
B.letting your feelings show and revealing your lack of knowledge. See, that's the thing about not having lingual barriers, we don't move on one Accord like a lot of y'all, so opinions vary depending on region and upbringing.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
ah yes the narrative that AAs taught the backwards West Indians and Africans that they were black :pachaha:
What if I told you Dessalines declared all Haitians black while nikkas in the US where still on plantations?
Don't even reply tho because I don't respect your opinion on these matters:pachaha:

we've been through this already:usure:
im peeping some more of Clarke's videos.. Farrakhan sad some pretty :mjpls: comments about Black folks in this one..

peeping his African Origin of Christianity piece, now... can either you or @Black Lightning recommend one of his books.. ? :lupe:

https://www.amazon.com/John-Henrik-Clarke/e/B001K87IHY

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: I don't even interact with you like that

:dahell: I commented in this thread multiple times. How am I quiet
:dahell: You not liking AAs means nothing to me.
I haven't say a disparaging thing about AAs ever
check my thousands of posts
can't say the same about some of yall

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't say a disparaging thing about AAs ever
check my thousands of posts
can't say the same about some of yall

you liking AAs or not simply doesnt matter to me either way.:manny:

take it up with those people, not me. i grew up living around nothing but other AAs and Caribbean black folks , so this "beef" is comedy to me. some of ya'll just have a chip on ya'll shoulder for obvious reasons:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
you liking AAs or not simply doesnt matter to me either way.:manny:

take it up with those people, not me. i grew up living around nothing but other AAs and Caribbean black folks , so this "beef" is comedy to me. some of ya'll just have a chip on ya'll shoulder for obvious reasons:manny:
i can agree with this