Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
To me the importance is even more to the point for black immigrants because they benefit off of the grounds/foundations layed by aframs an often don't understand that/appreciate it.

You do know immigrants have to learn American history to be a naturalized citizen, right? That history includes the civil rights movment.

Like I keep saying, you're a fraud.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
So it's a gratification thing, then? That's weird as fukk.

Cuz Assata Shakur ran to Cuba (caribbean) for safety from the whiteman, going into a non "afram" sociopolitial system.

Edlrige Cleaver ran to Algeria ("Africa Africans") and hid out there (I think huey did too, might be wrong.) for several years, didn't he?

This 'King of the Slaves' shyt doesn't work, and it's just driving a wedge between a buncha people who got off at different stops on the same slave ship.

Yup. @IllmaticDelta is a FRAUD. Nothing else needs to be said.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
@IllmaticDelta
@Dip

The man who organized the Million Man March is Caribbean :ohhh:

Louis-Farrakhan-e1501777172821-826x620.png

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Mulatto elite of Haiti historically has despised the poorer masses of Blacks...as much as Trujillo did.
In fact, not sure who was president of Haiti during the Parsely Massacre...but I think it was somebody from that class...and despite thousands of his countrymen being slaughtered......he didn't do shyt.....he eventually sued on behalf of the dead's familiies..and when DR paid.....he pocketed most of the money.
What? Stfu you the same dude that came in the China haiti thread with alot misinformation on Haiti

When the US took full control in Haiti they murdered, slaughtered, and replace the people in power (yes that include nationalist mulatos/government/ officials ). The US occupation ( deployed southern military ) change the culture in Haiti by applying they racism and the own Jim Crow laws. The French methods/culture was different compare to America, Haiti had years with blacks, white , mulattos dealing with each other.

Now you compare Trujillo, who massacre haitian(or anybody who he thought was haitian) to the haitian class in those years who lost power positions, killed, family murdered, and spend years protesting against the occupiers? Never compare Haiti to DR

The same group that initiate South America freedom...

The same government that fund Ethiopia to defeat Italy in the battle of Adwa ...

The same group that put education at top priorities for the citizens...to the point alot of the peasant class could read French

Same intellectuals that was linking up with AA and africans, with Haiti government playing a huge role with the Pan African movement early years having secret meetings and plotting. Etc

They was doing this years before the US Occupation so stop with your bullshyt.

Also DR was anti- haitians/black way before Trujillo. Him and his cronies took it to that level like they been doing now in DR in the past decades. The DR government start making the bullshyt immigration law during the period they help America invade Haiti through the border in 04 by the CIA agent "rebels" to initiate the U.N. occupation ( that still going on) and the Coup

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Aframs cutting open the belly of the beast
So that caribbs ands africans can leave their black nations to live and prosper in this one
Is the biggest Diasporan wide move in the modern age:dahell:

Plus our amended non distinctive to tribe concept of blackness. One of which you yourself and the rest of the non aafram coli subscribe to:dahell:
ah yes the narrative that AAs taught the backwards West Indians and Africans that they were black :pachaha:
What if I told you Dessalines declared all Haitians black while nikkas in the US where still on plantations?
Don't even reply tho because I don't respect your opinion on these matters:pachaha: